Server Name Suggestions

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
With the impending closure of our beloved Classic TNT Wars server and the announcement of our upcoming Premium spinoff brings a need possibility for a new name. There have been quite a few suggestions in KingSam's announcement thread and I'd like to have them in their own, separate one. I suggest the name "Destroyers of WinX", a reference to the server's undoubtedly hardworking and invaluable developers, as a placeholder name until an official designation has been decided upon.

Let the names begin!

• Haha
Reactions: 123

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
  • Disagree
Reactions: hihihilolHI

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Not strictly the right place to post this, considering this is a thread for a server which.... isn't Classic TNT.

If you want my opinion, "TNT Wars" is sufficient. Given the classic version will be closing, there will be 0 confusion between names. It's a good one and there's no reason to change it in my eyes.

Dio4344

Reaction score
I have an idea for this TnT server, you carry tnt and flint, how about you also carry creeper eggs and spawn creepers on people, but anyways heres my name for the server TNTPM which stands for
T
N
T
PreMium
TNTPM

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have an idea for this TnT server, you carry tnt and flint, how about you also carry creeper eggs and spawn creepers on people, but anyways heres my name for the server TNTPM which stands for
T
N
T
PreMium
TNTPM
That's basically what has been said with the PTNT idea except it has an un-needed 'M' in it.

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not strictly the right place to post this, considering this is a thread for a server which.... isn't Classic TNT.

If you want my opinion, "TNT Wars" is sufficient. Given the classic version will be closing, there will be 0 confusion between names. It's a good one and there's no reason to change it in my eyes.
It seemed the best place to post.

Yes, "TNT Wars" is a good and appropriate name for the server, but there were quite a few suggestions flying around and that seemed to call for the start of a thread.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I got to agree with Alka, stein and Sam. Yes there will be a new server, yes it is also about TNT and stuff, does it need a new name, no. There will be no confusion since classic TNT is closing. So I support "TNT Wars". But then again, I just came back from a party, so I'm drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: Stieben

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
I have some excellent names.
Explosions Happen Here
Death and Fire and Possibly More Death
Server of Neat Booms
Innards Fly Everywhere
More Death

Really though, I'm totally supportive of just TNT Wars. It's recognized as that and it would be a shame to see it changed into something odd. I've always liked saying, "Alright, going to TNT". c:

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I have some excellent names.
Explosions Happen Here
Death and Fire and Possibly More Death
Server of Neat Booms
Innards Fly Everywhere
More Death

Really though, I'm totally supportive of just TNT Wars. It's recognized as that and it would be a shame to see it changed into something odd. I've always liked saying, "Alright, going to TNT". c:
I'm positive that TNT's new name should be 'Plaze wer u blew ppl up'. Either that or 'TNT supper cool place where a lot of fun stuff happen and you can have a lot of fun to so come to this sever people'. Must be one of those.

I would rather the name stayed TNT as well though on a serious note.