SCP - Secure, Contain, Mafia [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The poisoner - Noah had 2 poisons, a 24 and a 48 hour dose that starts when day starts. I had 2 items, a key card and a knife. The keycard tempts you with joining a secret room but kills you and hides your body instead (no role reveal), the other was my knife, on paper it's an ordinary killing item and it does allow you to actually kill someone but you die when you use it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
One thing I want to say is that the mechanics of a closed setup are always pretty confusing.

First of all there is the flavor names for the roles. For example like in this game a vanilla towny was named "Employee". So for example if I am to claim "Employee" anyone with the same role will know my claim is true since they know it is the same name. While ofcourse it couldve been a wild guess on a claim it's still pretty believable. So ofcourse this causes some problems as it did this game.

Second, again something a bit with the flavor names of roles, but the rolereveal upon death. Even though people die, it never got revealed what their role did when they died. So basicly the town will have no information from someones dead besides their alligment which it states. For example the Serpents Hand. When his rolename got revealed upon death it didn't say what the role actually does. This keeps the town with less and less info. A second example to this is when the "insane doctor" died. From all wiki's insane doctor means that they have a 50% chance to kill their target. While in this game it meant something entirely different.

So for the next closed setup I think that these two things should be worked on to cause less confusion and make the game even more fun ;). All my critisism in the PM aside I did enjoy the game =3

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I don't remember you dying.
Or playing for that matter . _.
And Naoh died too.
i died after Naoh got modkilled.

you guys also made it super easy to hide in the shadows so thats why you didnt notice me. i only died cause of O5 randomly hitting me.

also i completely forgot Fali was even in the game. .-.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The inverted vote is how I survived 05 all voting yes! haha
I knew there was a fool role of some kind involved I just knew it was in some way.
I thought it was a safe gambit to survive. Since well, there was no way all the third parties would die considering there was already a survivor claim and the whole scp 96 mess

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I believe my flavour name was "Researcher", not "Employee". In any case, it was fun, sorta. As fun as it gets when you get killed the first night.

Also, GmK is always mafia, especially when he doesn't die during the first three nights.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Raxo2222 - Researcher (Vanilla townie) (TOWN) was lynched!
After lynching CaffeinatedKitty, they rummage through her pockets. They find a normal ID pass and a nametag reading: CaffeinatedKitty - Junior Researcher.

Endersteve5 - Employee (Vanilla Townie) has died!
CaffeinatedKitty - Employee (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!
here you go
this trend is what got me the senior researcher claim btw along with suspecting someone who wanted scps existing

Status
Not open for further replies.