Discord Saturday Movie Night: Inception + Meeting Reminder

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score

This week for the movie night we'll follow another one of Leonardo DiCaprio's wild adventures-- a thief, who steals corporate secrets through use of dream-sharing technology, is giving the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a CEO. Great director, great composer, great story, great cast!

Showing 15th April - 20:20 GMT | Click me for time in YOUR area
Livestream link Here

---

We will also be doing another meeting this Saturday at 20:00 GMT, so one hour before the movie.​

What is a meeting?
Every Saturday, staff members of the community gather together to announce global news, server news, promotions/demotions and always answer any questions that people in the community to answer. Typically the recap of each meeting is posted on the forums.

Why attend a meeting?
By no means do you have to attend meetings, many attend them both to be up to date with the latest news and because its seen as a nice social gathering. And many times (like this saturday) we run an event such as a movie or game afterwards. If you have nothing better to do on your saturday night then we offer you to tag along. Which brings me to...

How do i attend a meeting?
This time, we will be doing the meeting on Discord. Attending the meeting is quite simple: Just join the appropriate voice channel when the meeting begins. You can chat in #voice-chat.

When are the meetings?
Meetings are held every two weeks on a saturday, currently at 8pm GMT. To see when this is held in your local time, simply click this link. It'll typically last 15-30 minutes.

Last edited: