Creator(s) : Ansoro2112
Dimensions : 128 x 128 x 128
Round Time : 10 minute standard
Diggable depth of the map : 0
Physics : (off) standard
Which server did you build your map on? : Caznowl Freebuild Server
Number of secrets : 0
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?caaxuc7cjeodcic
Description of map. : Wanted to create a Safari Experience. There are a lot of animals and platfroms where you can run. It's a very creative and fun map to play.
Screenshots of map :

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
This is definitely a unique map and it looks really fun to play on. You can see a lot of hard work, time, and effort put into it. I'm assuming some of the blocks are op_blocks or door_blocks as well since it's a bit of runner map too. I'm super excited to see this on the server =].

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
This is definitely a unique map and it looks really fun to play on. You can see a lot of hard work, time, and effort put into it. I'm assuming some of the blocks are op_blocks or door_blocks as well since it's a bit of runner map too. I'm super excited to see this on the server =].
Thanks Thong!

And yes, I thinks it's better if the wooden paths are op_blocks but you will be able to destroy or climb into the animals if you wish. <3

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Cute map. Looks fun for me personally, and I have a feeling that the playerbase will love it. I don't like how flat it is, kinda looks like a free build area, but the unique animals make up for it. So overall, nice job!
+1

• Love
Reactions: Ansoro2112