S.I.S.

william8

Reaction score
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Welcome to the S.I.S. Now you may be saying, "where's H20?!" sad to say, but it's been disbanded. Welcome the new village, S.I.S.!

Now then, if you're reading this, the Secret Investigation Science's page, you must've either hijacked our page, or found a way in. Either way, we are opening ourselves towards hiring recruits.
Let me introduce myself, I, am Alex1998. Where is this top secret base you say? Once i hire a recruit, I'll show them the place. I guess I need to show you the rules here.

Rule No. 1, when the beast comes, do your best to defeat it. (This is a minor rule, if you break it no action will be taken)
Rule No.2, DO NOT GRIEF (You will be kicked out and be put on KOS for this.)
Rule No.3, Do not steal (You will receive a demote on the first warning, second warning will get you kicked out, third warning, you will be put on KOS.)
Rule No.4, The mining base can be used for everyone. PVPing is allowed only in this area.
Rule No.5, Don't kill anyone unless they attack you first, or unless it's in the mining base.(first warning = no action second warning = demote third = probation fourth = kicked out.)
Rule No.6, Finding loopholes in the rules are prohibited, and will result in demotion.
Rule No.7, Never insult anyone who is above your rank. (Action will be taken depending on the offense of the insult, racism resulting in being kicked out and permanent KOS.)
Rule No.8 Do not over-take the community chests (And ask before you take any diamonds or emeralds)
And lastly, besides rule No. 7, No.2, and *No.3, the offenses are only part of the village, not server-wise.
*Meaning if you grief to steal, it's server-wise but if it's stealing without griefing, it's village-wise
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranks:
Moderator Ranks:
Castle Owner- Can do whatever he pleases
General- Can kick out people, promote, demote, and KOS somebody.
Lieutenant- Can promote, demote, but not KOS anyone. A normal moderator.
Normal Ranks:
Heavy Soldier- A Soldier that has proved himself worthy of Heavy Soldier. They get their own castle.
Soldier- A Private that has proved himself a trusty member of the S.I.S. and gets their own section of the castle.
Private- A normal member. Can access community features (ex. the mining room), gets a normal sized room.
Punishment Ranks-
Grunt- A private that has been demoted or is a repeat offender. Generals+ can determine the time until he/she is back to Private. Can use some of the community features, but not all. Can only use the chests and the farm (coming soon)
Jailmate- Cannot use any community features, and is not allowed to have any weapons. A normal demotion. Usually is promoted back up to Private after 1 week, however, repeat offenders are promoted to Grunt.
Prisonmate- Same as Jailmate, but for more serious crimes, and is promoted back up to Grunt after 1 month. One step before ban.
Banned members- Members that are kicked out, but not KOS.
KOS- Doesn't have to have been in the village, people that break the rules without being in the clan are KOS for one day. People that break it while being banned are KOS, People who have been put in Prisonmate over 3 times are banned and KOS for one week. some are permanently.

If you want to join either comment below or PM me here on the forums.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme