Ryan's Aristocrat Application

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
In-game username: ryandodd

Staff references(Trusted+): Ooglie101, Danni122112, JohnOgozalek, NogTrog, Da_Jinks, nyancat167
Time spent on the server: 10 days, 1 hour

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I believe that Aristocrat requires maturity and commitment to the server. I would help new players learn to get around the server and be a positive influence to them so that they don't break rules. I also think that this rank would involve dealing with difficult situations where there might be rule breaking involved. Under these circumstances, I would report the bad activity to a Staff member.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I am most proud of starting and running a successful town and working on a satellite for it.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'd say I'm a pretty average guy who is sort of (OK, a lot) addicted to JtE. I can be a little too serious, but most of the time, people describe me as a genuine, caring person who likes to have fun.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
You started up Wisteria and ran it well and got it to town. You are a great player who is active, helpful and mature to all (even enemies of war! ;p). You also have a great application and are already a Trusted on TNT? Didn't even know that... +1!

• Thank You
Reactions: RyanDodd

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
When I first began to see you popping into the server, I didn't really know what to think. But over the last few days I've noticed that your a very helpful, friendly, and committed person. Redoing Wisteria with a new theme? That takes commitment. I'm sure with the rank, you will prosper and do well.

+1

Good luck!

• Thank You

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
Like I said before,you are a fun and friendly guy to be around with, and you seem great to be an Aristocrat :). But one improvement I would like to see is to be a bit more active in chat. Otherwise, 1+ for sure :D

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Thank You

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Amazing app, you're a really cool guy, you're active, mature and helpfull, and from staffing together with you on TNT I know you can be serious about stuff and all. Yes I want you as an aristocrat!
+1

• Thank You

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
As CTY and Wist are allies I have seen more of how you can manage and run Wist with a friendly mature attitude. You have made progress since the start of the server by helping in chat, helping people in the world with a smile! I referenced you because of this and believe you will make a wonderful Aris! +1

• Thank You

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
I actually have not seen to much of you. I know its because of times we play and my hectic schedule over the few weeks. so I really don't have an opinion on this sorry +0