Rothwildir Depths

KelzE22

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Dagon members! I have an exciting tale to tell that will further the glory of our mighty family. As Jellomix and I were mining in Dagonus Rothwildir, we broke through the cavern wall. As the rocks crumbled away ahead of us, we were met with an astonishing sight; an enormous cavern spread out as far as the eye could see.

We quickly realized that this cavern, which we dubbed "Rothwildir Depths," was part of our ancient capital. The Depths were overgrown from years of neglect, and Jello and I took it upon ourselves to reappropriate the cavern and reclaim the existing structures in the name of Dagon! As we explored the extent of the cavern, we were astonished to see a mountain spire reach out of the cavern to graze the sky, and yet this feature is just one of many exciting elements of the Depths.

There are many new shops and houses for sale, as well as a full Bazaar. Luxury apartments dot the mountain face, and more housing surrounds the base of the mountain. An impressive keep lines one wall of the cavern, and we are working diligently to reconstruct the public vault located inside. A public farm resides in the bottom of the valley created by the cavern. We also have exciting plans to expand and build an arena for the newly made fighters guild!

We have built an entrance to the Depths on the lowest level of Rothwildir, and we invite all Dagon members to visit our new expansion. The Depths will be officially opened later this day. Please join us!

Chaos be with you,
The Disciples

KelzE22

Reaction score
Yeah, so, the crash. Well, the city is still open, so hopefully Jello and I can log on when Primordia is back online in case someone wants to purchase a house or shop. Cross your fingers that it's up soon!

KelzE22

Reaction score
Hmm, well, looks like the true grand opening of the Depths will be as soon as Primordia is up tomorrow!

JELLOMIX

Reaction score
I would love to know who in our guild makes the most epic combination vaults since I have a nice spot I just need a vault-smith and I know I won't get around to it for weeks since I'm working on fighters guild in Roth. If someone is willing to make a vault in Rothwildir Depths I will provide all resources and I can offer a couple thousand shillings as an incentive. I'll give the job to whoever appears to be most qualified.