Room E Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
...I'm not entirely sure if the others noticed that this exists. Unless you're playing tricks on me and want to make me believe that there are others, when in reality, I'm the only one in this room!

:confused:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
GmK Sorry to ask this, but could you perhaps give the others a little nudge or something, saying that this here exists? I don't think anyone besides me even noticed it was here, they haven't even looked at the thread.

If not for anything else, then at least to know who else is here.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
GmK Sorry to ask this, but could you perhaps give the others a little nudge or something, saying that this here exists? I don't think anyone besides me even noticed it was here, they haven't even looked at the thread.

If not for anything else, then at least to know who else is here.
Sorry that is not within the scope of the game, if there are others here it is their own choice to define if they want to appear.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is getting very interesting.

I wonder if there's two mafia factions, considering that Digitalmez was a part of the Sexy Mafiosi and Coolio was just... mafia. Then again, I find it hard to believe there'd be two mafia factions in a game where there's most likely more third parties than mafia.

So anyway, the reasons I voted for Coolio were as follows:

First of all, she was pretty focused on getting Notty out starting from the point she claimed. I didn't notice it at first, but I was skimming over the whole hundred pages of the game (and about a half of it was useless filler) and I saw a post from Caff which accused Coolio of tunneling Notty... and when I checked over it, I was surprised to see that Caff wasn't actually far off. The thing that set her apart from Road or Defiant, though (who also liked to find things against Notty), was that she was being much more careful in what she said. When a lot of people were saying Notty was suspicious, she was saying strong things as well, but when I and Jk emerged as Notty's defenders of sorts, she toned it down. When Caff accused her of tunneling Notty, she said it was only a light suspicion, nothing else (page 97), whereas in two of her earlier posts concerning Notty she seemed to feel pretty strong about her.

Now, the question here is, why would she want to get a potential cop/inventor out? There would be two options that are logical:

a) She thought Notty was lying,
or
b) she wanted to get one of the most valuable roles for the town out of the way.

But here's the thing: if it was option a), she woould've been more rash and more vocal about it, like she has been in previous games when she thought someone to be mafia. She was being a bit too careful about it for my liking and I felt there was some other reason behind it than simply doubting her judgement. Plus, she was only being careful when it was needed, when it looked like Notty was about to go down anyway, she looked pretty certain she was lying and had to go down.

The second thing that made me vote for Coolio was her overall carefulness. I don't know, it's pretty bad reasoning, yes, but something about her posts didn't feel right when I skimmed over them.

The third thing (and the thing that made me go look at her posts in more detail) was her reaction to Ooglie's claim. At first she didn't seem to think much of it, only commenting on his use of the knife on her. And then, with less than 24 hours to the deadline, she suddenly found some "slip" in the form of the present/past tense thing. The whole thing was so clear and (iirc) already explained once (at least it was definitely questioned already (and frankly, I don't see why there was any need to question it in the first place, it made perfect sense if you only bothered to read the whole post that Ooglie made)), that it gave me the feeling that Coolio just wanted to find something to vote on (even though (iirc) she had previously stated she'd remain voteless this day) and get a lynch out of the day on some imaginary reason. Didn't feel right at all, so I went over the rest of her posts and found the rest.

So there you have it, my reasons for voting Coolio.

I do hope I'm allowed to quote or copy this over to the main thread in the next day, it'd be a pain to paraphrase the whole thing over again.

• Winner
Reactions: JKangaroo
Status
Not open for further replies.