Room D Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So uh, want to have an intelligent discussion of some sort or do you not trust me enough for one?

:p

Can't wait to laugh at Hunter's reaction since he complained about them repeatedly at the beginning of the game, it'll be even better if he turns up in this room

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm part of a room?!
I'm hardly ever part of a room. This is my first room experience. I only found out about this through the Recent Activity stream and thought it looked odd that I could see it. Anyway, hello.
What did you think about D1?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't wait to laugh at Hunter's reaction since he complained about them repeatedly at the beginning of the game, it'll be even better if he turns up in this room
I hope not. I really don't want him hijacking this room with nonsensical aggression and self imposed leadership.

Should we tell people about our room D2?

• Love
Reactions: Hunter

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I hope not. I really don't want him hijacking this room with nonsensical aggression and self imposed leadership.

Should we tell people about our room D2?
Depends on if we want to.

I'm leaning toward not revealing it since there's a chance GmK named all of the rooms letters and that I don't want certain opinions making it difficult to do anything productive here. If revealing it helps the town more I'll go along with it though.

I'm wondering if there's daychat here too, since Day 1 (day 0???) is seen as the exception to the game currently.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Is Duffie the opposite to the Survivor?
Considering that most of his posts are about him wanting to die, could death be his win condition? That would be funny/silly. His only goal throughout the game would be to die.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Is Duffie the opposite to the Survivor?
Considering that most of his posts are about him wanting to die, could death be his win condition? That would be funny/silly. His only goal throughout the game would be to die.
I keep forgetting. :oops:
I'm so curious about him because he's so sly. Oh well. Suspicions so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.