Room 17 Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here's a claim we DO have:

Vatumok claimed Jack of All Trades. He is familiar with IRC mafia where that role is in, and that's a general role that has a wide variety of uses. He claimed not to be able to /kill, although i'm a bit wary as that strays away from the use of Jack of All Trades in the IRC. (It's /kill, /block, /inspect, /protect, one use each)

Is there any proof for any of his actions? I couldn't find any. The closest thing is endersteve, and after what Prizyms attempted I'm not as confident as I used to be with him.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
Exactly what I said on my Vatumok post last day, and yes, the kill part is really suspicious.
I think the reason he hid his kill is so no one thought he was a threat therefore appearing more innocent to everyone.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
-The fact that he doesn't have one of his core features which is kill
-The fact that the mafia chose to kill other passengers when there were no PRs left and he was the only 'confirmed' innocent.
-The fact that he voted out coolio even after I dismissed most (if not all suspicions)
-The really high chance that he could've pulled a prizyms on endersteve

He's too much of a risk to have especially now that we'll be LyLo if there's more than 1 anti town.

I'm not changing my mind on this one, the reason I voted for 77 was to try to divert some attention from coolio, I honestly think he's safe.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I've been podering between vatu and Sploorky, but this last day made my mind up.

At this point I trust all of you guys and if us 3 vote for Vatu we'll only need 1 more vote (Which will surely follow along thanks to the power of bandwagons).

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
actually being serious for a moment what omar is saying makes sense
thing is we actually had a cop and then we had hype's role
so why on earth would we get three investigative roles
it more and more looks like vatu is bs'ing us x)

Status
Not open for further replies.