Role Distribution List

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
INTRODUCTION:
Hello once again Terrama (I only have 1 other thread to post after this so don't worry <3). If you've been keeping up with discussion, than you'll know we are creating a organized list of roles to hand out to people in our faction. This way we can develop goals and everyone will always have something to do on the server.

In your groups, you can decide how you want things to be done; should 2 people focus on this and 2 people focus on that? What work do we need to get done? What are our goals?

Thanks to Digitalmez and others, we have a list of some roles set up already but if you feel there should be more, please respond here and I'll add it to the list. In addition, feel free to add on responsibilities to each group.

FAQ:
What if I don't want to have a role though!?
Simple; don't ask for one then. While we encourage everyone to partake in the creation of Terrama for a great experience, you're not forced too. If you're here for the pretty green tag, that's fine too.

What if I want all the roles thought!?
Then have them all! If you want to be super extra, then by all means, go ahead. Just make sure you don't bite off more than you can chew as there currently is no limit to the number of positions you can hold.

ROLES:
1.) Farmers - main focus is keeping crop income stable, maintaining the fields and the animal farm.
Digitalmez
CaptainCake
Swift_Siren
2.) Builders - for those who are just talented; people who are willing to take on a project and pour their inspiration into. Will be the ones we turn to when we need building done for the town. NOTE: Not the same as designer.
Major_Bryan
Psycho
Samlen
JKangaroo
Melon261
Swift_Siren
S_swimmer
3.) Foragers - for those who don't mind some adventure, they are the hunter/gatherers of group who travel and bring home supplies from all over. (This includes the nether.)
TubaRiver
420_GlazeIt
JKangaroo
raxo2222
CaptainCake
Damer_Flinn
Melon261
4.) Miners - ensuring our stash of goods is up-to-date. These people do the organizing of our minerals and retrieve more whenever they can.
TubaRiver
Digitalmez
Samlen
Mccuish
420_GlazeIt
JKangaroo
raxo2222
CaptainCake
Melon261
5.) Brewers - professionals with a wide knowledge of potions create and maintain our inventory of available brews.
420_GlazeIt
raxo2222
6.) Designers - for keeping our town pretty; designing where we should expand out and how the floor plan of our town should look to keep a steady, organized flow. This also includes ensuring a consistency between our buildings. NOTE: Not the same as builder.
Major_Bryan
Psycho
SirComputer
Swift_Siren
S_swimmer
7.) PvPers - for those who excel with sword in hand, these people will be in charge of the PvPing that involves our clan.
dlmt(numbers)
TubaRiver
420_GlazeIt
Melon261
8.) Council - stay tuned (thread is not up yet; will edit this part when it is)
  • Current members: Not opened yet.
9.) Sign Person - literally just make sure our news board is up-to-date because we have one and if someone doesn't manage it, it'll be old and unused.
TubaRiver
10.) **NEW** Redstone Engineer - for those with the exceptional (or even minimal :p) knowledge of redstone, these are the people we will turn to for all help in this area.
Jivvi
Lag_Eater
Swift_Siren
11.) **NEWER NEW** Blacksmith - ensuring our supply of all items are up-to-date and plentiful. (Wood - Diamond [if available] of tools, fishing poles, shears, etc.)
digitalmez
As you can see team, there is plenty to do! If you're interested in any, please sign up!​

Last edited:

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
I can be a forager and farmer for now, although once I am set up I'll help out with mining and redstone if needed. Manual labour too when I'm not busy.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'd like to have the special role of making a clan vault.

I have an idea for a vault that is practically impenetrable. I mean eventually we'll need more storage room than our small little clan vault right? I'm already desinging it in my head and I'm telling you we'll almost never have to worry about our stuff being stolen again. Basicly its a very big maze of which the walls change so that the correct path also changes. The only way someone gets close is if they spend literally hours, maybe even an entire day, walking through it. Only to have the walls change again and be lost again.

And while someone spends hours in the maze, we'll easely be able to see their name, and also we'll have redstone lamps light up if someone is in there. So we'll easely know if someone is attempting to steal our stuff. Which they probabily won't succeed in anyways. But if they do get close somehow(which I'll indicate with another redstone lamp), there will be a controll room in which we can manually change the walls just to screw with them and have them start over again.

I don't think anyone will go through the design I have in mind. So I'll put all my stuff in the vault at the end of the maze. If someone in the clan doesn't trust the maze, they can feel free to try it out once its done to see how safe their stuff would be.

I was thinking of putting this maze/vault on the surface of where The Pit is right now, thus aboveground. Unless anyone has a better place for it.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

I have an idea for a vault that is practically impenetrable. I mean eventually we'll need more storage room than our small little clan vault right? I'm already desinging it in my head and I'm telling you we'll almost never have to worry about our stuff being stolen again. Basicly its a very big maze of which the walls change so that the correct path also changes. The only way someone gets close is if they spend literally hours, maybe even an entire day, walking through it. Only to have the walls change again and be lost again.

And while someone spends hours in the maze, we'll easely be able to see their name, and also we'll have redstone lamps light up if someone is in there. So we'll easely know if someone is attempting to steal our stuff. Which they probabily won't succeed in anyways. But if they do get close somehow(which I'll indicate with another redstone lamp), there will be a controll room in which we can manually change the walls just to screw with them and have them start over again.

I don't think anyone will go through the design I have in mind. So I'll put all my stuff in the vault at the end of the maze. If someone in the clan doesn't trust the maze, they can feel free to try it out once its done to see how safe their stuff would be.

I was thinking of putting this maze/vault on the surface of where The Pit is right now, thus aboveground. Unless anyone has a better place for it.
SparklyMuffinz this is what i mean ;n;

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score

4. Chests must be reachable in a reasonable time period roughly 3-5 minutes.
4a. Mazes are encouraged so long as the correct path is 3-5 minutes in length.

I remember some of those awesome redstone traps you had next to my house in Primordia, someone would always fall for it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
4. Chests must be reachable in a reasonable time period roughly 3-5 minutes.
4a. Mazes are encouraged so long as the correct path is 3-5 minutes in length.

I remember some of those awesome redstone traps you had next to my house in Primordia, someone would always fall for it.
The correct path has to be 5 minutes tops. But I mean nobody will actually know the correct path so they can wonder around for 24 hours and not find it =D

Reactions: Gameprochampion

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score

thanks for stealing my idea from steam, i forget whether i told you or not but have fun building that lmao

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
Can I sign up for forager, miner, pvper and builder please :D I`ll look into council as well when its out :D Sorry if I`m really greedy haha

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
No offence to you Hunter but...
nice job stealing my thread idea <3
thanks for stealing my idea from steam, i forget whether i told you or not but have fun building that lmao
Why is it when someone has a good idea, they automatically get it from you? Then your wording is confusing, you don't know if you told Notty or not but they still took your idea. I don't know, man.

Anyways, list has been updated again. They're filling up nicely! Just looking for a blacksmith at the moment.

Nottykitten if everyone else is okay with you doing that, it's definitely fine by me. Any organization we get there is awesome. Plus, that sounds super amazing if you could pull it off (and judging from Ooglie's post, you have already).

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why is it when someone has a good idea, they automatically get it from you? Then your wording is confusing, you don't know if you told Notty or not but they still took your idea. I don't know, man.
oh i had been telling people about that while talking about the chest thread a while back before server started to see what would/wouldn't be legal

good luck with that btw, seems like it'd take a lot of work to set up :D

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
oh i had been telling people about that while talking about the chest thread a while back before server started to see what would/wouldn't be legal

good luck with that btw, seems like it'd take a lot of work to set up :D
It's a good thing that we have the resources and the members. We'll get it done :D

SparklyMuffinz would like to be a Blacksmith.