Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score

Name of the map: Descent
Creator(s): Defiant_Blob
Size: 78x78
Round length: Possibly 30 minutes; 10 minutes of build; 5 minutes between waves
Locations and suggested timing for timers: 5 timers; 3 waves. Marked with iron ore, with a timing of 5 minutes between each. The first 2 waves have a timer in and out of the cave, on the same y level.
Screenshots:
Chests
Descent Timers
General Screenshots
Notes:The spawn is meant to be on that platform by the cave entrance. The players will either choose to jump into the cave instantly or try to get resources on the surface first. The inside is meant to be dark, making it harder to survive in there. However, it is not hard to escape, as players can tunnel through the sides of the cave to try to reach the surface.
There are three double chests with items scattered inside, and 2 minecart chests with items scattered. The minecart chest on top of the tree is more of a joke chest.As well, that diamond axe you see has 1 use left and will break instantly upon using.

Only block that I need blacklisted to be destroyed is skulls, but you can use your discretion if you wish to blacklist others.

I highly recommend viewing from Buildbox at /warp Descent. It looks much better than the screenshots. As well, bring some milk and a potion of night vision.

Please feel free to add suggestions or comments C:

Reactions: 1 person

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score

Where I have it circled is the spawn, correct? If so, do you think you can make a bit larger? Because when 20+ players are standing in that meager spot, it gives them limited space, and small spawn space makes things really difficult for the players, which then will end up in them yelling in caps to not push and such.

Other than that, the map looks great. Chest items are somewhat reasonable from what I have seen, and it looks quite amusing at some areas, so I'm all for a trial to see how the it for the others.

• Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Overall I think the map looks very good but however I don't think the screenshots do it justice. I will be checking it out as soon as I can great work Defiant! Other than what Ronaldo already mentioned I don't know anything else to say.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Much, much better. Should be fine just as long as players won't be able to break the blocks or the heads that it provides (in which the blocks will have to be either be listed as no-break, be replaced with adminium, or at the very least have adminium underneath). Nice work.

• Agree
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Much, much better. Should be fine just as long as players won't be able to break the blocks or the heads that it provides (in which the blocks will have to be either be listed as no-break, be replaced with adminium, or at the very least have adminium underneath). Nice work.
I'll place adminium underneath the platform~
Heads are listed as no-break in OP ^^

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Apologies. You may now wipe the plot. I took the part from the glass corners that were already there. If the map extends beyond that then I goofed and you should not wipe it and instead tag/ping/poke me. :p