[RoF] [Deathrun]

D2theJ

Reaction score
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name of the map: Ashes[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Intended Gamemode: Deathrun[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Creator: D2thej200[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Size:157x39 but 108 blocks in it makes a left turn about 21 blocks but the other side stays the same (you'll see)[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Biome: Nether[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Screenshots: [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Any extra information about your map?: Speed: Cheetah please. also make sure (If this map is used) to have the time set to night.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Download link/Create warp: /warp d2dr[/BCOLOR]

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Abusing my admin powers to leave a +1 here because deathrun is the best gamemode.

For real though, I think the map is alright for DR but not exceptional. It looks pretty good but all the jumps are very similar, only a few hard ones too. I do think we should use the gamemode more and I think this map is okay.

Tamzies

Reaction score
It looks like a nice deathrun, but it isn't amazing. Maybe you could make it a bit harder, so it will be a real deathrun. In the past we removed maps due to it being to easy and I do not think you would want that. It looks great though, nice block use too.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I think the map is okay but currently it's not up to standards. I think the bedrocks wall are very ugly (you don't need those by the way) and especially the block palette is... very hard on the eyes. It feels like Madness but even worse. The difficulty is okay, could be a bit harder, but honestly it could be left as it is. My main gripe with the map is aesthetics. I'd go with -0.5 for now.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we've decided to deny this map. As much as we want more Deathrun and even though this map is quite good, we don't think it's up to standards of the current Deathrun map rotation. However, feel free to improve and re-submit it, if you wish!