Rocket League

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score amazing aerial goals and pull-off incredible game-changing saves!

I've seen a few people from here playing this, and have sunk a decent amount of time into it myself. It's a good game but jesus someone tell me how to get out of Prospect I in duels.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
We need a group of people for this game. I've seen Swate, onfire37, Mevgin and rosekill own the game (how much they play is a different matter though, and besides I don't have many people from here as friends on Steam).
Having like an ER competition (monthly?) would be great imo.

Also somebody from Australia or something pls help Jivvi get out of prospect in duels.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Just reached pro status today. Still trying to work on those aerial shots... I can manage them in practice, but it all falls apart during actual matches.
My aerial hit ratio is higher in-game than in practice; I find that the scenarios you're put through in practice rarely occur during a real game. Playing 1v2/3/4 against bots is really helpful imo, since the bots are just confused and they can barely jump.

I'm afraid I'll have to start hiding my rank soon because some people think that just because I have "VETERAN" stamped below my name it means I can play like Kronovi or something lol.