Roboboy777's build suggestion thread.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas on what to build. So thought i would create a thread so then YOU guys can directly suggest things for what you think i should build.
There will be a list of topics for builds (mech, architecture, sculpture etc.), in which you will think of a build that goes with that topic and then place your suggestion.
Then, i will pick (in my opinion) the best three suggestions. Then you will vote, the one that gets the most votes is the suggestion i will be building next.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topics:
  • MECH - Any sort of robot or destructive machine with redstone and tnt. I like to base them off of animals or insects of that sort.
  • ARCHITECTURE - Any sort of house, church, or skyscraper of that sort. Basicly, anything that involves a load of crazy curves and detail.
  • SCULPTURE - This could mean either a statue of someone, something, or just simply modern art. Something i can shape to my will.
  • TERRAIN - Basicly just what you would expect: It could either be a small hill, a large mountian, a lushous river or lake, or any kind of biome you can think of.
  • BLOCKTOPIA MAPS - Maps for either Rof, aod, or.....Dod? (i've never played it.........Should i?)
  • MISC OBJECTS - What this means is basicly anything you would find around the house: A clock, computer, chair, lamp, pencil etc.
If you have any new topics you would like to suggest, post a replie showing what the subject is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To suggest something, simply post a replie showing what the suggestion is (note: Make sure to make the actual suggestion easy to find, maybe change its color to something that stands out, or type it in caps.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-VOTEING-
(when i get more/less 10 suggestions)

P.S. No really, should i play Dod? Is it good? :confused:
................................................................................​

Last edited:
D

DarkHender

You can't make maps for DoD since its SMP. :p
Nice thread though; good way to get the creative thinkings up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo