Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Yet again another drawing thread...
It was going through my head...
That yes, maybe I should for them...
Begin.
(Lazy poem up top ^)

Yes! hello, I like to draw too! My drawing skills aren't the best, but I think they suit being brought to this forum thread. I like to draw landscape, trees, flowers, grass, and various textures. I like to draw my landscape scenes to where you can see lots. My favorite thing of landscape to draw is mountains, I love drawing the rocks and shadows in the rocks that blend with each other, I think it looks really cool. I don't think I'll devote all my time to drawing, I think its just a small thing I like to do on some days that cures my boredom. So without further ado, lets see those drawings!
This is a drawing I made when procrastinating doing the dishes. Its an ocean with mountains and trees behind it. The shading at the top is of a sun-lit sky with clouds and sunbeams shining down from it.
This drawing was actually made on the way home from the beach. Top left is a sketch of a shell I found, and brought home from the beach. Top right is a sketch of a weed in dirt with flies and grass surrounding it. Bottom left is a house design I drew.
This is a sketch I also did on the way home from the beach. Its a house design that I drew when looking at passing houses and buildings. I also signed it cause why not.
I hope you enjoyed those pictures! I may have more coming soon!