Rise of the Temples

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
They walk among us, but we do not see them move.
They guard a portal, but they do not stop those who wish to enter.
They wear armor, but they cannot be harmed
They speak in codes, but their meaning is simple

A strange feeling permeates Discordia, it has made the animals uneasy and kept you from your slumber. You hear talk of a menace, coming to destroy your home and everything you love. You remember when you first saw the signs. You were walking through the wilderness, making your way back home. You came upon a strange landmark, one that you knew was not there before, but was now directly in front of you. You see a portal, and beside it a strange person who does nothing but repeat themselves. You do not understand what they mean, but they seem to beckon you towards the portal. You jump in.

-

Rise of the Temples

Temples are cryptic challenges to both the brawn and the brain of the server. Each group of players must navigate their way through the Temples, fighting off mobs and doing everything within their power to survive. However, this is not a challenge simply for those who fight well! Hidden within each dungeon is a book, and inside these books is a code that you will need to decipher in order to solve the origin of the Temples. This is the only way to discover why they appeared, and what purpose they serve to Discordia.

Take note, this is not the kind of event you can complete in a month or two. This is a dire matter, and you must do everything possible to decipher this code. You must decipher this code post-haste. Why? Well, let's not even worry about what happens if you don't. All I can say is, if we don't do this in time, something bad is going to happen. Something so bad is going to happen that it's going to change the world. It's going to change the world and we'll never see it again.​

A strange omen befalls the land. You stare into a portal that will take you to a moment of great trial. Make haste, the fate of the world rests on your soldiers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Perhaps the are phoenix kind temples? but that would be a bit odd, considering that most of my species tend to save and defend worlds as opposed to destroying them. I'll have to look at the codes soon, they could be written in phoenix runes; a launguage unique for only being truely understood and translated by phoenixes and also notorious for being only a written language. But those chances are slim, i'll probably have to see what kind of codes these are first...

RulerofBlocks

Reaction score
These temples should be very fun to do with friends! I'm overjoyed that they are now added, but I really need my Algebra homework done. I swear, all these distractions.
What am I doing with my life