Riketr's Skin Store

Riketr

Reaction score
Welcome to Riketr's Riketr and ealev's Skin Store! I make skins for free. Post in the thread with the following format:

Your In Game Name:
Your Skin Request:
Would you like your skin to be simple?:
Describe the skin:
Any extra comments:

That's all you need to do for your skin order! If you fail to use the format, I will not make the skin. I will also reject the skin request if it breaks any rules on any server. When the skin is finished, I will PM you a hotfile link to the skin file. Thank you for shopping for skins here, and happy running around with your new skin!
EDIT: I don't have the time to make skins during the week most of the time, so I will only be able to make skins on days that I have school off. Sorry :(

Reactions: Pikmon2

Riketr

Reaction score
Well, I make skins for myself, the skin I usually wear is one that I made on my own :D And feel free to ask for a skin! (Unless you don't have premium of course)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Your In Game Name: harmakpaul/flaming_elephant
Your Skin Request: An elephant that's on fire
Would you like your skin to be simple?: No thanks
Describe the skin: It is an elephant. It's on fire. It shouldn't be bleeding or have any visible injuries. Make it immune to the fire but at the same time flammable. Red eyes are nice too, like it's evil.
Any extra comments: Please don't make it look like it has burns, but please make it an elephant that looks like it's on fire.

And yes, I am serious.

• Winner
Reactions: EggNog and Pikmon2

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Describe the skin: It is an elephant. It's on fire. It shouldn't be bleeding or have any visible injuries. Make it immune to the fire but at the same time flammable. Red eyes are nice too, like it's evil.
Any extra comments: Please don't make it look like it has burns, but please make it an elephant that looks like it's on fire.

And yes, I am serious.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wow I need to see this when it's done...

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Your In Game Name: NogTrog
Your Skin Request: My skin with a suit.
Would you like your skin to be simple?: Suit.
Describe the skin: Me in a suit...
Any extra comments: Just make sure I'm wearing a suit when your done and you'll be fine!

nitasu987

Reaction score
Your In Game Name: Nitasu987/Abalkir
Your Skin Request: A Male Human Skylord
Would you like your skin to be simple?: Depends. Let your <3 decide.
Describe the skin: A Male Human Skylord. Check out some examples on PMC, I guess. I want it to be kinda unique. (Also look at Commander Bumi from Avatar: Legend of Korra)
Any extra comments: Good luck, have fun, and let your creativity flow!

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score

And yes, I am serious.
Marnixxie
This really says hippo

• Agree
Reactions: EggNog

Riketr

Reaction score
I can help out, if you want. :3
Yep, I'll assign you to Harmak's flaming elephant skin, I have absolutely no chance at doing it well :L But I will be starting up skinmaking after school today, so I will probably do Nog's skin first then Nitasu's :)