Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

PLAYERLIST:

Arelic
Vatumok
Runemen4
TheWeakGuy48_
HKcaper

hipman500
Nottykitten
Ooglie101
mariosatr

Foggy2406
Enderfive
Jivvi
Jolterino

Vino
Iggish
Unusual_Dood
Hunter
Infected_alien8

Danni122112
superhalo6

Please respond in your role PM so I know you have received it.

P.S Remember to refer to me as Mr.Meeseeks, even in PM's as otherwise I will not answer your questions. xoxo

p.p.s my penis is small

Last edited:

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

DAY 1
PLANET: EARTH

After a long and scary night the colonist awake to find that the on board automatic navigation system has taken them to a new world; filled with strange bipedal monkey men who seem to spend their time sitting infront of boxes, eating tons, running around to burn off said tons and masturbating to anime.

But this strange and wondrous feeling does not last long as suddenly a scream is heard, for in the main foyer TWO bodies have been found.

Upon inspection, the bodies are identified as that of:

Runemen4 , the Garblovian
and
Nottykitten , King Flippy Nips

*GASP*

You all agree that you have to get to the bottom of these murders most fowl (Even though non of you really care, they were both losers anyway).

• Sad
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

For real though I know Arelic's role and its listed on the 'Antagonist' page on the Rick + Morty wiki so I'm assuming it's not good
Are you claiming cop?

Also, the only ones listed as "Protagonists" on the wiki is the Smith family + Rick, while there are 91 entries for "Antagonists." Mr. Meeseeks is also considered an antagonist, so it's probably not that black and white.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you claiming cop?

Also, the only ones listed as "Protagonists" on the wiki is the Smith family + Rick, while there are 91 entries for "Antagonists." Mr. Meeseeks is also considered an antagonist, so it's probably not that black and white.
Okay but there's other reasons why I think your role in particular is evil too