Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Also before i go to work might as well post my personal suspicions

theweakguy - Cleared by cop

Super - Townread him since his actions seem mostly benificial for town and hasnt done anything to avert lynches on mafia flips. Also vote order towards mafia/town seem normal.

Danni - Semi-town him for same reasons as super. Whole glib glob thing and however he seems a little off on D1 but that could just be me overreading inffy.

Hipman - Neutral read. Nothing stands out as towny nor scummy to me. vote orders and suspicions seem normal but need to re-read when i have more time.

foggy - Lurky and trolly as usual and seems off too. Could just be him being foggy but just a hunch i guess

iggish - Lynching him so what more can i say after the thing with jolt

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I just dont get why Jolt would want an Iggish lynch, if jolt was town, which is the most likely explanation I can see. The only reason I can see for this is that Iggish is an enemy of the town.

[b ]Vote Iggish

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Because I'm lurky as hell and didn't care for this game that much until I got yelled at for being inactive. (sorry destiny 2 is fun) so just getting active out of nowhere makes me look bad.

But I'll explain my role and everything tomorrow so hopefully I can redeem myself if need be.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

After wondering around this strange cob-fested world you do a bit of digging and discover that everything is on a cob!
Rushing to your colony ship as fast as possible you set off into space without looking back, narrowly avoiding a fate worse than death.
On the ship you decide to kill Iggish, not because you suspected him or anything, just because he was a prick who didn't know what crackers are.

Iggish was Scary Terry (a 3rd party mafia sympathising spooker)

night 5 hurrrarahwryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy woe
d

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

DAY 5
PLANET: TINY EARTH

You arrive at a peculiar planet that looks almost identical to the first planet you visited, Earth.... except 10,000x smaller

also TheWeakGuy48_ bled to death in the night.

he was Glenn the Gromflomite (a townie with a wife and kids)

around his corpse lies a puddle of sticky blood, this could pose as a health hazard. Perhaps someone should clean that up.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ill write a full post with who voted for who, and how early, and a bit around the circumstances around it. To get a picture of possible alligances.

It will be very little from day one, 50 pages of inffy is not something imm ready though.

superhalo6

Reaction score
May I ask how the two of you are confirmed?
Sure
I have no clue anymore, but just gonna throw this out here

Out of this, I'd have to guess there are 2-3 mafia, and these people seem to be likely subjects
  • Mario
  • Vino
  • Oog
mariosatr was Morty (a mafia middle schooler)
and
Ooglie101 was Krombopulos Michael (a 3rd party Serial Killer)
Super - Townread him since his actions seem mostly benificial for town and hasnt done anything to avert lynches on mafia flips. Also vote order towards mafia/town seem normal.

Danni - Semi-town him for same reasons as super. Whole glib glob thing and however he seems a little off on D1 but that could just be me overreading inffy.
And me being hard core suspicious of Iggy, who turned out evil

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sure

And me being hard core suspicious of Iggy, who turned out evil
I mean this doesn't CONFIRM anything, all it shows is that the two of you have voted for people who seem to be mafia, however, with 5 people left there is still the possibility that there are two mafia alive.

At this moment in time, I am pretty suspicious of everybody apart from Hip, because nothing he has done seems particularly suspicious to me.

I seem to remember Ooglie saying that he thought that at least one of Danni and Super were mafia, and this again could be a clever plan of having the mafia mention each other in suspicions in order to attempt to throw you off of their trail. I think at this stage in the game it could be beneficial for every player to claim, as it could help clarify more about who we should lynch but I want to hear other peoples opinions on this before I claim.

superhalo6

Reaction score
I mean this doesn't CONFIRM anything, all it shows is that the two of you have voted for people who seem to be mafia, however, with 5 people left there is still the possibility that there are two mafia alive.
Well yeah, but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
I think at this stage in the game it could be beneficial for every player to claim
I've already claimed, I'm a Traflorkian, and Danni is my Glip Glop/Glib Glob

superhalo6

Reaction score
But in reality, it could be a loon, diver, grebe, gallinule or a coot. Things aren't always what they seem to be.
Yes, but is a metaphor, and are sidetracking.

I think the fact I've been pro-active in calling out evils and lynching evils highly suggests I'm town, and the whole saying I'm suspicious of mariosatr thing, who turned out to be mafia.

If I was mafia, why would I say I was suspicious of Mariosatr, cause I'd just out my own teammate.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Again, I will write the post I intend in a bit, but if the response is going to be the same as what Fig is writing here, I might as well not.

Having voted for most if not all mafia, And not just last vote, but actually trying to get them killed for a longer amount of time, especially Iggish, I thought that this would make it less likely for me to be mafia?

If you simply mean we aren't confirmed, I can agree Foggy, but I think we are standing way stronger than hip, a player I don't really know much about, considering we have solid claims, and votes, but I guess that doesn't matter, because you don't find hip suspicious?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hipman:
Day 1:
Voted Claire, earlier than vino, not gonna look it up more
Day 2:
Voted for Hunter second of us
Day 3:
Voted Iggish
Day 4:
Voted Iggish third of us

Foggy:
Day 1:
Voted Inffy
Day 2:
Voted for Hunter fourth of us, up until this point wanted to lynch Jolt
Day 3:
Voted first for Jolt out of everyone in the game, then changed to Iggish right before Jolt was killed, (Was the votecount right on this day???)
Day 4:
No Vote.

Vino:
Day 1:
Voted Claire, third last to vote or something
Day 2:
Voted for for Hunter third of us
Day 3:
Voted Hipman?
Day 4:
Voted Iggish second of us

My glib glob:
Day 1:
No vote
Day 2:
No vote
Day 3:
Tried to Lynch Iggish, first vote, Changed Vote to Jolt after Iggish gained no traction, third last of us
Day 4:
Voted Iggish right away

Danni:
Day 1:
Voted Claire, earlier than vino, not gonna look it up more
Day 2:
Voted for for Hunter first of us
Day 3:
Tried to Lynch Iggish, second vote, Changed Vote to Jolt after Iggish gained no traction, second last of us
Day 4:
Voted Iggish third of us, though mentioned in second post of day he suspected Iggish.

The activity is just from me reading all the pages now, its not a word count or a post count.

Voting and activity analysis:

Hipman:
A very solid voting record, though other than that is general not very active throuh the game.

Foggy:
Not the best voting record arguably our worst, really had it in for Jolt for some reason, not too active, not too inactive.

Vino
Mostly Correct, but always late votes. Low activity through the game.

My Glib glob:
Very inactive first two days. The last two days he worked hard to lynch iggish, and had high activity and the "right" votes.

Danni:
General high activity all through the game, not too many long posts. Solid Record, only beaten by Hip.

From this post alone, I would rank the suspicousness in this order:
Foggy (Worst votes, not good activity)
Vino (late votes, low activity)
My glib glob (Extreme inactivity early days, after that solid)
Danni (Good activity through the game, Okay votes)
Hipman (Not too good activity, very good votes)

This post is the best I could do, if anything is wrong its not intentional, if anything about me or my glib glob seems predjuiced its somply because I know the reason behind our actions better, I tried to keep this as neutral as possible.

If anyone wants to lynch now, I would advice against it. I am not too familiar with the exact rules of if we can mislynch or not tonight, but it might just be our last day if we vote wrong (Can someone please clarify this???). I think we should focus on getting Vino and Foggy to claim, as hipman has voted extremely solid, so unless he is going completely under the radar and just dont care about his team, I dont think he is mafia. I would rather he not claim then.

Thoughts? If there are any errors let me know.

TL:DR FUCKING READ MY POST, I PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT