[REVIVED] Rituals of Fire Best Bases Thread

Dijon316

Reaction score
Thought this was a thread RoF REALLY needed. After all, what's the two best parts of RoF? The chat, and making your base super purdy (at least in my opinion those are the top 2)! So basically, post some smexy screenies of your bootiful bases. I'll start.

I do not know if anybody remembers this round but this was probably my favorite round of RoF of all time ever in history. In this we barricaded an ENTIRE FREAKING BRIDGE that was already put into the map. And it was a giant bridge. Not only that, but there was also a massive cave the bridge led into. Then, somebody griefed the top accidentally and we lost the bridge. We all fled into the cave. Then we began the project to restore the bridge and filled the entire thing with sponges and fixed the error. Great round, good times. :D
So I had the idea of a RoF houses gallery thread, when I saw there was one similar to it. So I decided to revive that thread.

[sup]My house is but a pill.[/sup]
Post your (amazing) house screenshots here.
P.S. The RoF Screenshot Thread could also be used for posting these pics, but they just end up getting lost in the vast of other unrelated pics.
~-=-~

Dijon316

Reaction score

[sub]The Quarry.[/sub]​

Ever tell yourself "yee, this house'll be TOTALLY symmetrical", but then you accidentally break the wrong block and don't have any stone-- only cobble. (also enderman-roomate)

Last edited:
W

Wimali

Here are some pics of big houses & quarries we've been making in the past few rounds: