Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Here are my messages from Fence:
First contact, how he knew I'm Soldier?
MarsKid said:
You received a message:

i am going to be working with you and your team this game Soldier

if you would like to be given a gun use the word 'disaster' in your next post and make sure it is italicised

sincerely,
the Fence
Here I choose option to give gun to town so I didn't want to draw suspicions to me.
MarsKid said:
You received a message:

dear Notme/Mafia Soldier,

thank you for your signal your identity has been noted

i can give you the gun now if you like or i can give it to a Town role to gain their trust

what would you like me to do

if you would like me to give you the gun now use the word "safe" twice in your next post

if you would like me to give the gun to a Town role to gain their trust use the word "cookie" in your next post

i will ensure you and your allies are not shot if you choose the second option and we can work out a way for you signal to me who your allies are through the method of tagging them and asking them questions or tagging everybody to ask a question and placing your allies in specific places within the list of tagged people that i have specified beforehand

it might be useful for you to let me know who your allies are anyway so i can ensure i am not voting out any of your allies in the game

if you would like to do this use the emoticon ":p" in your next post

i also have some information to give you. Geekenstein is the Town Protestor as evidenced by her use of the word "*sigh*" on its own line on page 10 reply #247 to confirm her claim of being part of Town and then the use of the emoticon "-_-" on its own line on page 10 reply #250 to confirm her claim of being the Protestor and then the use of the words "bye people" on page 11 reply #252 to signal she received my contact to the Town Protestor role

please keep this information an absolute secret until your Mafia meeting tomorrow night. i have gained Geekenstein's trust and any hint of me telling the Mafia her role will break any chances i have of using her for more information. do not show any sign of knowing her role today

i am also working on figuring out the identity of the Investigator and will update you if any progress is made

i await your response

sincerely,
the Fence
Here I made random list of names while asking about protesters, and placed mafia members in proper places.
MarsKid said:
You received a message:

thank you for your signal i will proceed to send the gun to a Town role to gain their trust

to signal to me who your allies are please make a post tagging all players to ask them a question and ensure that

the first person you tag is your Mafia Leader

the fourth person you tag is the Mafia Scout

the thirteenth person you tag is the Mafia Propagandist

the last person you tag is the Mafia Lietunenant

i await your response and will give the gun to the Town role after knowing who your team is so i can ensure your safety

please ensure the list is completely accurate to avoid any unfortunate incidents

sincerely,
the Fence
Here he just wanted to confirm if my list is correct.
MarsKid said:
You received a message:

thank you for the signal

can you just confirm this is correct by using the emoticon ":p" in your next post along with the word "death"

Mafia Leader - Dessern5

Mafia Scout - Samlen

Mafia Propagandist - Duffie

CaffeinatedKitty - Mafia Lieutenant

i await your response

sincerely,
the Fence

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did you mean to play so pro-town or was that just a cause of circumstances?
I decided right at the start that I would try to side with Town but circumstances pushed me towards doing that and set it in stone and made me able to do it so easily I guess. I definitely didn't expect any Mafia to ACTUALLY signal me back, in fact I think I even said to you in the pm that I was hoping the Mafia were newbies who would fall for my terrible plan, and so when Notme signalled back I was like WHAAT HAHAHAHA. Then I was like "there's no way he's gonna reveal his buddies to me but it's worth a shot I guess" and then he did and I was dying. After that I actually drafted messages to send to all Mafia letting them know I was planning on working with the town meaning the eventual deaths of all of them, and then writing a list of all their names. I wanted to freak them out lol. But then I voted dessern for some reason and so I decided I had to pretend I was still working with the Mafia because otherwise Notme would tell them I knew their identities and if they thought I was against them they might trace it back to me since I was the only one voting one of them and right after Notme's list of the Mafia too. So I planned to keep on the fence (ha) and not go all out town just yet and pull some strings to make sure I survived for a while but then halo made his post and all of that changed and there wasn't really any going back for that lol. I even tried to think of some way I could convince the Mafia that I was still on their side and I had "accidentally" leaked their identities because I was scared they would realise who I was and would kill me but I couldn't think of a convincing way to do it lol. I even went to the lengths of asking halo to say I had only leaked their identities recently so that it might look like I had only just decided to go against them and I could write to them all saying I'd only just decided to help town for whatever reason (I planned to say I changed sides recently because one of the Mafia wouldn't cooperate with me and wanted halo to shoot one of them so that they would have to assume whoever died was the one who refuse to cooperate so they would never know that I was lying). That way maybe they wouldn't think the person voting dessern at the start was the fence because the fence was on their side at that point. But since I usually requested my messages be sent while I was offline, when I woke up the next morning halo had already told people I contacted him with the list right near the start of the day and then obviously got my message and tried to take it back as a lie (I told halo the reason that I needed him to say I had only contacted him recently was because I was trying to get the Drifter to reveal their identity to me and to trick them I had made up a story that wouldn't make sense if I knew the identities of the Mafia for a long time, which was a lie because I knew who the Drifter was). So the Mafia might have not have believed halo's sudden change of story and he went to sleep anyway so never shot anyone (I told him to wait for my signal to shoot because I wanted Friendy to claim fence first and say he gunned halo to make it more believable and so then if Friendy survived after demonstrating he was on town's side then the Mafia would hopefully target him instead of me if they wanted the fence dead in the night because they'd think he was the fence) so the plan failed and I ran out of time when writing my last messages trying to sort everything out and ensure I survived. Notty I planned another message to you saying something along the lines of "you are probably wondering why I decide to release the identities of the Mafia. it is because they would not cooperate with me. i still await your signal" but I ran out of time :(

But yeah when I messaged the Mafia saying I would help them I always had the intention of betraying them (sorry guys) \o/. I decided working with town would be easier because I could make myself seem as townie as possible and not be suspicious because I was truly working with the town. I kind of learnt that I'm not great at being Mafia and trying not to seem suspicious from last game lol.

I'll go more into detail of all my actions and intentions when my wifi is back so I'm on my laptop if anyone wants a more behind the scenes view of what was going on throughout the game. Notty by the way at first I revealed your identity to geek and I had just wrote a message to the investigator to reveal you to him too but then I decided I wanted to keep you alive because you had a cool role and I knew I'd be salty if I had that ruined for me. So I cancelled the message to the investigator and cancelled the one to geek the next day (because I forgot I told her about you too until the next day) and then when I realised you had killed dessern I had another reason to keep you alive - I thought you thought I had told the Mafia who you were and so were planning on killing the Mafia's killing role first on each night to stop them from potentially killing you, so I'd benefit too because I thought they knew who I was and would try to kill me (and turns out I was right). When halo asked for the fence to claim I wrote a message to him to be sent in a few hours (so that it wasn't obvious who sent it) asking him to do a list of players like Notme did, telling me who he had investigated, because I didn't want to reveal my identity unless I HAD to, and if it was me he had investigated I planned to be honest and say yep that's me pls don't tell anyone but if it was you (and I suspected it was because on day 1 halo said the fence didn't seem like someone to threaten someone so I though maybe he thought you were lying so chose to investigate you) then I'd claim to be you and message you to let you know, all so that you would survive. But Mars was offline so when halo's request of the fence revealing themselves became urgent I couldn't ask for it to be sent sooner, and I was hoping halo would give the fence more time to message him (and even tried to prolong the time by asking that while we wait, Paige and rune gave their thoughts) but halo revealed you too early so that was the end of that scheme.

And Notme if you gave me that list I would probably have been a lot more sceptical of it being legit. The main reason I believed your list to be true, aside from you telling me who the Mafia were after I said I was going to shoot someone and needed to make sure it wasn't one of you (I didn't think you'd be dishonest after I said that because you might risk your allies being shot), was because I already had suspicion on caff and dessern being Mafia before you gave me the list so them being included on it made it seem a lot more real and believable for me I guess. But I would have still told the investigator (because I told him about the plan and which numbers would corrospond to which role before you even posted it), I don't know whether super would have still outed it though because I think a factor in him outing the list was that 3(?) of you on my list were voting Friendy. Also Geekenstein revealed her role to me and proved it by verifying it by responding to both my messages to her name and to her role, so that would have made me realise that at least part of that list was untrue.

Also how lucky am I, I've played three games of Mafia and I've already been Town pr, Mafia pr and a cool third party role!!!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
OH YEAH, @Timdood5 's GAME!

I didn't exactly remember being Mafia there, because I was totally just trying to keep my partner safe. I even mistook myself as being Third Party, despite clearly being Mafia. Tim, that game was exceptional.

This game was great, too, though! It was a lovely experience to have, despite getting ratted out so quickly. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
OH YEAH, @Timdood5 's GAME!

I didn't exactly remember being Mafia there, because I was totally just trying to keep my partner safe. I even mistook myself as being Third Party, despite clearly being Mafia. Tim, that game was exceptional.

This game was great, too, though! It was a lovely experience to have, despite getting ratted out so quickly. xD
*cough* Timdood3 *cough*

I keep putting 5 instead of 3 for you, Tim, not sure why.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well just gonna come out and say that I was the protestor and the fence did contact me.

I was given a gun on day 2 I think and wasn't told what to do with it. Fence told me that I should keep our contact private.

Thanks for the wonderful game. Though I did threaten not to return to mafia, I've decided that I may want to return.

And yes, I can be very literate.
-geeeeeekkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.