Retaking Rochester (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Each one of you has 3 days to reply to the thread. If we hit that line and people haven't checked in, the few people who actually care can present any other ways how the game might end, and we can adjudicate from there. If a town win is already sealed due to the deaths of the Yakuza and Illusionist, then the game should have ended anyway.

Reaction score
Each one of you has 3 days to reply to the thread. If we hit that line and people haven't checked in, the few people who actually care can present any other ways how the game might end, and we can adjudicate from there. If a town win is already sealed due to the deaths of the Yakuza and Illusionist, then the game should have ended anyway.
Unless storm decides to go ultra troll on the town (plz storm plz :3) the town has won so I guess gg. So the only thing I really want no is a really pro storyline for the end :). So GG!
Also thanks Jivvi this was a really enjoyable first mafia game.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
A lynch has been made, but since Jivvi wants everyone to check in I'll keep the thread open and he can choose what he wants to do when he gets back.

Reactions: Mia

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
It was a good effort, our win relied on both a kill and a convert last night.

Really the doctor would have been best target since she was roleblocked.

Would have brought us to 5 then new traitor tells us who headmason is, hang person, nightkill, win.

Came down to the wire, did the best I could, in my eyes a mafia win not simply because im a mafia. Just how I see the overall game going without the errors.

Learning experience all around.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
It was a good effort, our win relied on both a kill and a convert last night.

Really the doctor would have been best target since she was roleblocked.

Would have brought us to 5 then new traitor tells us who headmason is, hang person, nightkill, win.

Came down to the wire, did the best I could, in my eyes a mafia win not simply because im a mafia. Just how I see the overall game going without the errors.

Learning experience all around.
Since dajinks is lynched, you can't convert anymore. So town won Jivvi

Status
Not open for further replies.