resources we need

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm fine with it I'll probably move mine soon. Just make sure the member is aware of what you're doing!
I think this is more a reference to MarblePan's vault than anything, since some of the original vault chests were apparently moved there rather than the temporary space.

I'd also like to put a moratorium on the outside beds, if you approve. The original vault has been replaced with beds, 16 of them. We also have 2 next to the enchanting table and 2 more in the danger room. It think it would be fair to give people 2-3 weeks notice to change their bed spawn to one of those so we can clean up the area around the monument a bit. What say you?

• Agree
Reactions: EggNog

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear clan mates,

Three issues concerning resources.
1. We've moved the temporary vault into the permanent one. Most of the chests don't have labels. (yes, a good number of them are empty, but ones with stuff aren't labelled). Since we've already complained about having 4 stacks of signs sitting around in chests, lets be good people and use them.
2. Sort your shit. Seriously, when I moved the old vault to the temporary space, I semi sorted the chests. It wasn't perfect, but there's no reason the new vault has 6+ fully mixed chests of random shit. If this is your personal stuff, put a sign on it. Otherwise, make an effort.
3. Stop making shit that gets used once and put in a chest after. Chances are that someone has already done it. Look for it in the vault. We have 47 buckets. Stop it.

Tails506

Reaction score
1. We've moved the temporary vault into the permanent one. Most of the chests don't have labels. (yes, a good number of them are empty, but ones with stuff aren't labelled). Since we've already complained about having 4 stacks of signs sitting around in chests, lets be good people and use them.
If this has not been done by the time I return home today, I will attempt to do this.

2. Sort your shit. Seriously, when I moved the old vault to the temporary space, I semi sorted the chests. It wasn't perfect, but there's no reason the new vault has 6+ fully mixed chests of random shit. If this is your personal stuff, put a sign on it. Otherwise, make an effort.
Will attempt to do this today as well. I do hope that people do try to keep it sorted afterwards, this time.

3. Stop making shit that gets used once and put in a chest after. Chances are that someone has already done it. Look for it in the vault. We have 47 buckets. Stop it.
Yes, there does seem to be an unnecessary excess of some mostly useless crafted items, I can agree. However, not to worry as for all those buckets, at least; A good 30 or so of those I took from a chest at Fire's underground smelter-thing =3 (Yes... I took buckets).

• Winner
Reactions: 755someone755