• ONE THOUSAND EMERALDS.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Shanebat1

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
  • another sheep since one i brought ran away nvm i got one
I feel like there's a cute story here. Like...

Young adventurer Hunter sets out on a journey of grand exploration where he comes across a lonely sheep. Being a lonely traveler himself, he befriends the sheep and together they form an inseparable bond.

He wants to give Sheepy (Hunter wasn't very good with names) a place to live so he brought it home that night to sleep in the den outside his house. The next morning when he checks on his new friend, it's no where to be found! Oh woe is Hunter! Where had Sheepy gone?

Suddenly NogTrog, Hunter's father, checks on his upset son. He explains to his son that his sheep has run away to the farm and won't be returning. Hunter nodded sadly, looking at the now empty bed. NogTrog noticed his son's sadness and told him, "son, go help your mother. She just got some fresh meat that she needs help preparing for dinner."

The next day Hunter goes on another adventure when he hears some baaing in the distance. He follows it and comes across a sheep! Hunter believes it's Sheepy (since they all look alike) and is so happy to be reunited with his old friend! He brings it home again where they live happily ever after.

The End.

... :)

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like there's a cute story here. Like...

Young adventurer Hunter sets out on a journey of grand exploration where he comes across a lonely sheep. Being a lonely traveler himself, he befriends the sheep and together they form an inseparable bond.

He wants to give Sheepy (Hunter wasn't very good with names) a place to live so he brought it home that night to sleep in the den outside his house. The next morning when he checks on his new friend, it's no where to be found! Oh woe is Hunter! Where had Sheepy gone?

Suddenly NogTrog, Hunter's father, checks on his upset son. He explains to his son that his sheep has run away to the farm and won't be returning. Hunter nodded sadly, looking at the now empty bed. NogTrog noticed his son's sadness and told him, "son, go help your mother. She just got some fresh meat that she needs help preparing for dinner."

The next day Hunter goes on another adventure when he hears some baaing in the distance. He follows it and comes across a sheep! Hunter believes it's Sheepy (since they all look alike) and is so happy to be reunited with his old friend! He brings it home again where they live happily ever after.

The End.

... :)
accurate, except i actually saw this one escape but was preoccupied

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a silk touch pick now, and fortune 3 (sorry, I stole someone else's diamond pick for that but I'll share!).

I'm going to need a lot of sand to turn into glass. Also, nether quartz. Because stupid things like diorite and andesite don't turn into stairs or slabs, so they can't be used in some ways. Hopefully we get a shop keeper that sells quartz.

Puffly was looking for cactus last night. We need some of that too.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've got a silk touch pick now, and fortune 3 (sorry, I stole someone else's diamond pick for that but I'll share!).

I'm going to need a lot of sand to turn into glass. Also, nether quartz. Because stupid things like diorite and andesite don't turn into stairs or slabs, so they can't be used in some ways. Hopefully we get a shop keeper that sells quartz.

Puffly was looking for cactus last night. We need some of that too.
i can get sand and quartz

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
some jerk killed literally all of our animals
i got another sheep pair but the second, while inside of our walls, needs to be put with the other sheep/horses/rabbits
the pig is in our farm though
we need a new cow pair

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
  • saaaaaaaaaaaaand
  • stonebrick
I smelted like 20 stacks of sand into glass. Had nothing better to do, sorry.
I actively smelt cobble into stone, either find where I do it or find the person who keeps taking the stone (probably taking it into the vault -- tough shit there 'cause it's nearly impossible to get in without a 500-page manual).

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I smelted like 20 stacks of sand into glass. Had nothing better to do, sorry.
I actively smelt cobble into stone, either find where I do it or find the person who keeps taking the stone (probably taking it into the vault -- tough shit there 'cause it's nearly impossible to get in without a 500-page manual).
that's actually why we needed the sand
lol

Tails506

Reaction score
ALSO, WE NEED 1000 EMERALDS FOR THE TIER 2 SHOP.

I HAVE 200 AND CHEATY HAS 200 AS WELL

Requesting everyone pitch in their emeralds so we can get this shop upgraded asap
I have a stack of emeralds that I am willing to contribute, plus ancient coins and 5 venom spider webs (I'd appreciate it if someone could tell/show me where to sell those webs, by the way :p)

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a stack of emeralds that I am willing to contribute, plus ancient coins and 5 venom spider webs (I'd appreciate it if someone could tell/show me where to sell those webs, by the way :p)
spawn, there's a dude in the sewer thing in the center of town
take a left down stream (it's within the city walls) and you'll see a jumpthing
go up that and you'll see a villager

webs are worth five each

• Thank You
Reactions: Tails506

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I have 24 emerald blocks in my vault for the shop upgrade. Also, we have an awesome trade for quartz now, so we no longer need that. We do have a lot of glass right now, and that's good. A few of the chests were moved to MarblePan's vault for some reason, instead of the temporary new location. That's where the food and random stuff from my chest went, at least.