Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
How can no one see this. :x

And to angel
Minecraft is available to players for €19.95 (~£17.21/~$26.90). Singleplayer and multiplayer, when purchased, can be played in the user's web browser, or using the downloadable client. Minecraft Classic is available to playfor free. Minecraft development started around the 10th of May 2009, pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on the 13th of June 2009. Minecraft's official release date was the 18th of November 2011.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki

And also, to Angel: How can a minecraft communities forums (aka theones and blocktopia) be around before minecraft existed?

As I just said, he wasn't talking about Minecraft but forums in-general, this isn't the only forum on the internet you know.

Minecraft development started around the 10th of May 2009, pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on the 13th of June 2009. Minecraft's official release date was the 18th of November 2011.

In reality, that doesn't mean he started it in 2009.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
I will admit you were right about the forums, I misread that.
In reality, that doesn't mean he started it in 2009.
Minecraft development started around the 10th of May 2009, pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on the 13th of June 2009.
Actually, it kind of does.
BUT ENOUGH OFFTOPIC ARGUING
You can say april fools now, dead.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
How can no one see this. :x

And to angel
Minecraft is available to players for €19.95 (~£17.21/~$26.90). Singleplayer and multiplayer, when purchased, can be played in the user's web browser, or using the downloadable client. Minecraft Classic is available to playfor free. Minecraft development started around the 10th of May 2009, pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on the 13th of June 2009. Minecraft's official release date was the 18th of November 2011.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki

And also, to Angel: How can a minecraft communities forums (aka theones and blocktopia) be around before minecraft existed?
Edit: Another link.http://notch.tumblr.com/post/109000107/minecraft-0-0-11a-for-public-consumption
That date refers to the Alpha version of Minecraft. What's the date for Classic?

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Defiant, the alpha version did not exist until sometime in 2010.
The Classic development phase started on May 10th, 2009 and ended on December 23rd, 2009. It was the first stage in the development of Minecraft and was followed by Indev.
The word alpha was merely used for the first incarnation of the game, not the Alpha as the version we know it today.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history/Classic
BUT ENOUGH OFFTOPIC SERIOUSLY. :X

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
Attempting to re-rail therad
96% complete
97% complete
98% complete
99% complete

Re-railment failed, your hard drive does not support our systems.
Click anywhere to continue...
There's this button that says "Delete" under your post

Can I click there

Is that okay

:3

Reactions: Zelz

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Nuuu you cannot leave Deadl0ck I actually looked up to you and I used to think some day I might be there, But now your resigning, What am I going to do, Who am I going to look up to now :(

I hope to see you around on the forums and servers and I hope you re-plan your life good :)

~Hoog

Edit: Oh you got me! -.- HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: Jolterino

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Nuuu you cannot leave Deadl0ck I actually looked up to you and I used to think some day I might be there, But now your resigning, What am I going to do, Who am I going to look up to now :(

I hope to see you around on the forums and servers and I hope you re-plan your life good :)

~Hoog
It's no longer April Fools, you don't need to joke around ;)
(Incase this isn't a joke, *Ohgodletmehelpyoubeforeawrathofathousandsunsdescendsuponyou*)
Deadl0ck isn't leaving, he just used some clever wordplay ;3

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
It's no longer April Fools, you don't need to joke around ;)
(Incase this isn't a joke, *Ohgodletmehelpyoubeforeawrathofathousandsunsdescendsuponyou*)
Deadl0ck isn't leaving, he just used some clever wordplay ;3
wow.... He got me gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood xD

Status
Not open for further replies.