Resigning

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I figured this might be coming, I was hoping to avoid it but my recent inactivity on Zombies says otherwise. I'm officialy resigning as a trusted on Zombie Classic, I've been quite inactive lately and unwilling to come on the server. Furthermore I don't feel I have been actively helping as a Trusted and I think there are more deserving people out there of the rank. Coupled with the fact that I have further education coming up, my time is going to be limited. While I'm sure I could handle both my trusted duties on JtE and ZS, I just feel that my disinterest in ZS right now would cause me to maybe procrastinant the time I do have when I could be doing something else I enjoy more at this point in time. That being said its probably unlikely I'll be on ZS often now for quite some time, but I'll still try to pop in now and then! It's where I started in this community and I'm not about to forget that!
I'll say this though whatever you choose to do with your time, make sure you enjoy it to its fullest.
I hope I haven't rambled on too much with this, I have developed a habit of doing that now >.<
Have fun guys :D
-Oak

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I haven't seen you much on Zombie, but I didn't expect it to come to this :0
Well I can say that although we didn't really interact much, you were a really nice and friendly person who often helps out. It's sad to see you leave like that, hopefully we can talk and understand each other more! I'll be looking forward to your visits to the server! :)

• Love
Reactions: Oak Milk

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Aww see you old :( I feel the first reason is wrong, you were one of the more helpful people and certainly one of the best Trusteds, though I see why this resignation makes sense if you've got higher education and lost interest.

• Love

mythelf

Reaction score
Bye, Oak. I will miss you, hopefully I will see you on JtE or zombies again. Good luck on life and like Mario stated above, you were a very good Trusted and people will miss you a lot.

• Love
D

DarkHender

Awwww, Oak.. But it's not much of a good bye since I see you every where else.. c :
I will miss you on zombies though! ):

• Love

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
(Only one not to rate it friendly c:, even though it was) Anyways, sad to see you go omo :c. I kind of saw it coming as well as you gained interest in the premium servers. I'll make sure I still get to see you though. Good lick with your education and staffing on JtE :coffee:

• Love

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
WHEN I SAID "DO WHAT IS RIGHT" I DIDN'T MEAN RESIGN FROM ZOMBIES! D=

I kid. =) You were a great Trusted, it was always awesome to see your (virtual) face on the server. I look forward to seeing you on JtE, and I'm glad that you're not leaving Blocktopia entirely.

See ya, Mr. Oaktree! :)

• Love