Resignation

tnm

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ll get straight to the point- I am resigning from my position as ASSHAT. After six and a half years staffing this place, I feel it’s finally about time. I’m sure many of you will have seen this coming- in recent months I’ve lost the motivation and drive to do things around here, and there’s little point in me keeping my position.

I really do want to thank all the staff, current and old- the amount of work everyone put in is honestly more than anyone could ever imagine. So please be kind to the current staff- I know times are tough around here, but they are honestly trying their best to resurrect this community.

I’ll be sticking around as admin for one more week or two, just to ensure the transition happens smoothly, and then I’ll finally be a regular old player once more. I’m not intending on fully leaving, so I’ll still be contactable on discord and whatnot.

So thanks everyone for everything, you're all amazing. See you all around!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You have been around here for almost as long as I can remember.

Even before you were an ASSHAT your work on A&T v2, and other stuff was amazing.

As an ASSHAT you have helped me numerous times, in times of emergencies, and in general "how the fuck does this even work"

In addition to that, the general maintanace of keeping everything running, even though you havent actively played on our servers in years, is just fucking amazing,

Even though we may not remember all you have done, someone does remember the time you helped out, or work you did that was beyond what we could expect to ask of a single person, everyone remembers something you have done in a time of need, and we are all grateful of everything you have done.

Thank you for all the times and hard work, especially every time you blew every single test server we have ever had to oblivion.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You have been around here for almost as long as I can remember.

Even before you were an ASSHAT your work on A&T v2, and other stuff was amazing.

As an ASSHAT you have helped me numerous times, in times of emergencies, and in general "how the fuck does this even work"

In addition to that, the general maintanace of keeping everything running, even though you havent actively played on our servers in years, is just fucking amazing,

Even though we may not remember all you have done, someone does remember the time you helped out, or work you did that was beyond what we could expect to ask of a single person, everyone remembers something you have done in a time of need, and we are all grateful of everything you have done.

Thank you for all the times and hard work, especially every time you blew every single test server we have ever had to oblivion.
I love this post