Resignation

Elita

Reaction score
Lately, I haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to the server and my school work is getting more time consuming. I haven't been able to play as much as I like and certain computer and Java issues have been causing my minecraft clients to fail regularly for periods of time. I enjoy this server greatly and am proud to be an Operator, but I don't foresee that I can start being regularly active any time soon.
So I'm resigning from my position as Operator. This community is dear to me and I will still try to participate as a player when I can. In the future, when I have less intensive work I will likely join full time again and possibly apply for staff again, but I can't be sure.
For now, thanks for all the great times and I'll see everyone around. c:

-Elita I'm a boy.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Elita, thank you so much for everything you have done for us, and for staffing with us for such a long time. You were a constant, friendly presence on the server and you'll surely be missed; please come visit/play often!

P.S. It's still funny how long I thought you were a girl for.

• Winner
Reactions: zezmi and Elita

AvantGarde

Reaction score
Aw Eli, I'll miss giving you roses and you always destroying them :c I had some fun times with you and you did a great job for us on zombie x3 Thanks for all the hard work Elita, you and your unique personality will be sincerely missed.

• Love
Reactions: HypeBurst and Elita

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
You did very nice work in and for Blocktpia Elita, I wish I could have known you better, I am sure you will work just as hard in, and be just as successful in your studies as you have in Blocktopia, good bye.

Reactions: Elita

MacTarvish

Reaction score
elita!!!!!! >:c im gonna miss you!!!! all thoughs times you tried to put me in holes...:(
i wish you luck with school and hope to see you as an operator again one day.

• Love

le_badcop

Reaction score
Elita, you honestly are one of, if not the most memorable, and greatest staff members I've met from zombies. Whether it was from trapping me in an adminium box, general shenanigans on the server, or spending late nights reading, and discussing Homestuck, I've always enjoyed our time messing about. I sincerely hope you'll come back and staff on any server that might, or will have the privilege of calling you one of it's staff members

• Love