Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: lrckj
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: none
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: victoria, melbourne
  • Your age: 13 years of age
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? for at leas 14 hours
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? none
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? make people follow the rules
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? report it to someone who has a higher rank than him
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? i want to be a part of the server and help out
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? using my new powers for helping people on the server
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? no one told me i just heard people talking about being a trusted so i asked the ops for information
  • Signed: shadowstalker

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
You've got me stumped on this one - you used the format, you even saw
Remember, five references are necessary to post a staff application. If you do not have these, your application will be denied.
and you deleted it to type "no one", so why didn't a little voice in your head think something may be wrong? No references, haven't spent a month on the server, haven't played for 30 hours... you've effectively posted an application after meeting none of the requirements. You may reapply once you meet ALL of those requirements. Until then, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.