Republic - Completed

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also Nottykitten what were the hidden flaws in the other plan you didn't want to reveal?
Well the first flaw is what happened last game where 5 town members were in the council. When that happens we either lynch a town member or install a dictator who will be known immediately then.

Second one is a bit more hidden but was my plan on killing the protestor. The protestor can roleblock one of the council members each night during democracy. With 3 unCC'd people in the council, theres realistically only 2 people left the protestor can roleblock. Since everyone who attends court is roleblocked, and me pressing last game that Aqua should attend court so they he's roleblocked, that leaves the protestor with only 1 person they could roleblock to have an effect which is the other non-proven player (Danni last game). My plan was to use our bus driver to switch Danni onto our granny so that the protestor would almost guaranteed die that night essentially giving us an extra kill besides our poison/nightkill.

Reading over Notty's plan, it could work, but it relies on the antitown not immediately going after the doc/toxicologist, which seems very unlikely.
Tbh I didn't consider this happening but if they do that and make us waste a day of electing a new democracy then that makes it a lot less likely we'll win if we do this plan
Mafia won't go for the doctor/toxicologist and they also won't be going for the dictator. If they leave the assassin alive that means next night we'll be able to have a second kill again meaning theres a decent chance another one of them is dead. + mafia don't care about doctors since if the doctor even thinks about protecting the assassin the mafia can just switcheroo the assassin and granny and then the doctor dies.

I did however completely forget that the Mafia also has a roleblocker which does hurt this plan because they can roleblock the assassin, so I think we should instead abstract the roleclaims a bit much like we did last game with the 3 council claims. Instead of all claiming their specific role they claimed to be one of the 3 chosen town roles(Reticent, Vengeful and Bulletproof). Like I said before we could try some variant of claiming PR and non-PR.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Second one is a bit more hidden but was my plan on killing the protestor. The protestor can roleblock one of the council members each night during democracy. With 3 unCC'd people in the council, theres realistically only 2 people left the protestor can roleblock. Since everyone who attends court is roleblocked, and me pressing last game that Aqua should attend court so they he's roleblocked, that leaves the protestor with only 1 person they could roleblock to have an effect which is the other non-proven player (Danni last game). My plan was to use our bus driver to switch Danni onto our granny so that the protestor would almost guaranteed die that night essentially giving us an extra kill besides our poison/nightkill.
we discussed this last time in the council meeting

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Well the first flaw is what happened last game where 5 town members were in the council. When that happens we either lynch a town member or install a dictator who will be known immediately then.

Mafia won't go for the doctor/toxicologist and they also won't be going for the dictator. If they leave the assassin alive that means next night we'll be able to have a second kill again meaning theres a decent chance another one of them is dead. + mafia don't care about doctors since if the doctor even thinks about protecting the assassin the mafia can just switcheroo the assassin and granny and then the doctor dies.

I did however completely forget that the Mafia also has a roleblocker which does hurt this plan because they can roleblock the assassin, so I think we should instead abstract the roleclaims a bit much like we did last game with the 3 council claims. Instead of all claiming their specific role they claimed to be one of the 3 chosen town roles(Reticent, Vengeful and Bulletproof). Like I said before we could try some variant of claiming PR and non-PR.
But the issue is one or two mafia can just claim pr and our claims are either useless or we have to mass claim all of the individual roles. If we're not willing to mass claim each role individually we shouldn't even think of doing a mass claim of PR vs non PR

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Assassin kills by poison during democracy, and maf has a dual poisoner/toxicologist
Assassin is a full-blown vigilante in autocracy.

The goal of this plan isn't to keep our already mediocre PR's alive, it's to actively gun down any suspects as fast as we can while we still can. By comitting to autocracy we get 2 nightkills ontop of our day lynch.

While the anti-town have essentially 3 kills every night one single lynch from us isn't going to cut it even if we lynch a Mafia every single day, they just have too many kills for us to keep up with them no matter how right we are.

With 7 Mafia and assuming 2 kills every night, it means if we lynch right every single day 14 town members will eventually be dead. Since we have 18 town total, this leaves us with a wiggle room of 4 extra townies who can die before we've lost. Here below is what happens if we lynch right every single day, assuming 2 kills every night(Mafia+Revo) and they never hit each other since Revo's goal is to get into the council and thus they will kill council members to free up spots and the council will always be a majority of town(unless theres a Mafia majority and they turn the council into a dictatorship which is an extra kill for the Mafia).
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Status at the start of:{/td}
{td}T{/td}
{td}M{/td}
{td}R{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D1{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N1{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D2{/td}
{td}16{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N2{/td}
{td}16{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D3{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N3{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D4{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N4{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D5{/td}
{td}10{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N5{/td}
{td}10{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D6{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N6{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D7{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N7{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D8{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N8{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}X{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Now let's see what happens if at any point we make 1 mislynch. I'll make it D3 but it really doesn't matter where.
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Status at the start of:{/td}
{td}T{/td}
{td}M{/td}
{td}R{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D1{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N1{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D2{/td}
{td}16{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N2{/td}
{td}16{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D3 - TOWN MISLYNCH{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N3 {/td}
{td}13{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D4{/td}
{td}11{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N4{/td}
{td}11{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D5{/td}
{td}9{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N5{/td}
{td}9{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D6{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N6{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D7{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N7{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D8{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}N8{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D9{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Look at that, we quite literally do not have a single mislynch or we already lose. 1 lynch per day is not good enough. And the funny thing here is that the granny/poisoner isn't even taken into consideration, even if the Mafia kills the Revo somewhere early the granny/poison kills will still average it out to about 2 kills per night, if the Revo doesn't die early things will probably look like more like 3 kills per night instead of 2. Even if the Revo kills one or two mafia this will take us from our ability to have 0 mislynches to 1, which we'll 100% have since theres no way we'll lynch right every single day.

If you can try to convince me that with 2-3 kills every night a democracy with 1 lynch is good enough then there must be something big I'm overlooking.

• Winner

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ opinions on this?
Have three of the four roles (whistleblower, reticent, vengeful, bulletproof) speak up, vote in whoever three speak first, then if one of the members dies, have the fourth speak up to replace them without any of the roles being revealed
that way we have town majority for at least two days
idk if i'm being dumb or not but (i assume that this plan meant the people not claiming like the plan with just 3 of them) but a/several mafia can just lie and say they're one of the four, and then the actual however many town roles will all think they're the fourth PR and so they don't need to claim/speak up against the three who have claimed, leading to a possible majority mafia council night 1 instantly

people seem to have moved on from this plan anyway!

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
idk if i'm being dumb or not but (i assume that this plan meant the people not claiming like the plan with just 3 of them) but a/several mafia can just lie and say they're one of the four, and then the actual however many town roles will all think they're the fourth PR and so they don't need to claim/speak up against the three who have claimed, leading to a possible majority mafia council night 1 instantly

people seem to have moved on from this plan anyway!
tbf, if maf are on council, easier to lynch them

alternatively all four roles could claim but w/e

Nottykitten do your tables last post assume the first democracy stays the whole game, or if we go dictatorship?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
tbf, if maf are on council, easier to lynch them

alternatively all four roles could claim but w/e

Nottykitten do your tables last post assume the first democracy stays the whole game, or if we go dictatorship?
Democracy (with some council changes ofcourse since people are dying left and right). If a dictatorship happens in those scenarios it does mean the town gets to kill 1 person but at the same time it means that the town will have a no-lynch on a later day and thus lose another 2 people in the night.

• Agree

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Explain to me how the toxicologist is relevant in any scenario
Maf's second kill is poison which is delayed one day, same as Russian Maf's mechanic iirc
Toxicologist can nullify this kill to an extent as it can be cancelled by either having an antidote beforehand or announcing you've been poisoned and having the toxicologist deliver you the antidote

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maf's second kill is poison which is delayed one day, same as Russian Maf's mechanic iirc
Toxicologist can nullify this kill to an extent as it can be cancelled by either having an antidote beforehand or announcing you've been poisoned and having the toxicologist deliver you the antidote
Bus driver can just swap the poisoned person with granny

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah, which ties them up for the night.

Also remember it takes two maf to kill a player unless the maf attempting the kill is Gula, who can do it alone
Tbh I'm a bit confused as to what you're getting at, I keep seeing you post little bits of toxicology trivia but I feel like I'm missing your point

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten