Republic - Completed

Faliara

Reaction score
with that said

i’m tempted to execute scrable too, the same way i can’t help but wonder if rune is really superbia. something about both really throws me off.

i’m not able to get that good of a read on comp. on one hand, the inactivity is, in fact, very striking, but on the other hand, he did vote for jivvi- though with the evidence fog and oog provided, jivvi did seem to be on the course of death already, so it could be a tactic to gain our trust. but still, comp didn’t doubt oog, so...

i dunno. i feel as though i don’t have enough evidence on scrable to be sure he’s mafia, but i haven’t really been able to trust him, either, and i know i’m not the only one. and since i don’t really have enough info to go for anyone else, i’ll vote to execute him for now. this will most likely change in the future depending on what happens in the thread.

not much has happened today, so i’m hoping this’ll catapult some activity, at the very least.

Execute Scrable

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Sorry, im in a similar situation to myuser at the moment, i've just caught up but im in the middle of my exam period so im gonna rush out a post now.
We are in for a good shot to win this with inf and jivvi dead together so quickly, but I see no reason for both Oog and Listings to be dead? Why would the rev shoot one of our confirmed townies at this point and not kill fal? I mean im not complaining, I think being forced into a democracy at this point would be a bit of a roadblock for us so having access to a free lynch and a dictator kill should get us at least another mafia if we start gunning down the citizen claims.

With me knowing that im a citizen, that leaves most of the claims around me fake, so scrable is a good a choice as any. Comp started this so if Scrable flips town it is probably likely that comp is mafia and we can Dictator kill him, while if scrable flips mafia it likely proves Comp town because there's no reason that I see to completely bus your maf buddy like that at any time and fal can decide whether to randomly shoot another citizen or not in the night. I'd say that she'd probably die tonight but I was certain that the rev would want to go for their win condition so im honestly really confused. Only thing that would make somewhat sense is if there was switching involved, but wouldnt mafia want a forced no-lynch today, so switching to protect fal doesnt really make sense anyway.

Ask me any questions now before I go back into study mode lol

vote Scrable

Faliara

Reaction score
Does anyone think it’s possible that Ltin was the revolutionary and the mafia are spouting a bunch of lies in regards to Danni?

Or is it that Danni is the rev and killing town members at night while aiming for those he deems mafia in the day?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Can you find where both of these occurred?
lol no go find them yourself (or dont i mean they happend, everyone who read the thread knows)

i feel scrable is getting quite a bit of votes easily now. no need to rush this.

okay, im still not convinced Ltin was mafia (especially if scrable is mafia, since he also, similair to notty, made a 'slip' of some sorts where they didnt seem to acknowledge ltin possibly being mafia)

that means there are 4 left. With the poisoner (jivvi) and the gula (the person who can kill on their own, inffy) that does put us at a more favourable spot. If we go for one of the citizen claims today (with exception of rune and me for now, since the conformist reports the others are better options).

Myuser is paranoid.
Dess is whistleblower.
Fali is bulletproof.
Rune and I have a conformist report and claimed citizen.

Sploor, unu, scrable, comp, 77th, danni citizen claim.

Notty, inffy, jivvi, confirmed mafia.

Ltin is still out there. So 3/4 mafia left. 1rev.
lets assume for a second here Ltin was a citizen. that means out of the 6 citizen + 2 'confirmed' citizens, 4 are mafia, and 1 is the rev (since there were 3 kills last night (1 poision) i'm assuming the rev is still alive (unless someone visited the granny)).

if we rush someone and they are citizen, it's prtty likely fali can kill a mafia tonight by summoning and killing 1 of the citizen claims out there. In return 2 citizens, or 1 citizen and/or 1 mafia die tonight to rev/mafia kill.

-> all things considered im thinking tomorow there will be 2 less townies, and 2 less mafia (perhaps optimistic but quite possible, also possible the rev dies instead of townie/mafia).

11 players left right now. 3/4 mafia. worst case scenario we lynch a townie, fali summons and kills a townie, both rev and mafia kill a townie. then tomorow there will be 3/4 mafia out of 7 players. which would mean we are prtty much fucked (but this scenario is highly unlikely).

this post has turned into my own thought process of what we are at right now...

i think there is not too much risk in lynching scrable (i mean i agree scrable is susp in my eyes)

fali you have an idea of who you want to summon tonight? (dont have to tell us) ALSO, i really appreciate you did not kill me <333 but i think eitherway the best move is to kill one of the citizens without a conformist report tonight (i mean im amazed you survived this long as dictator, but if you do die tonight, we wont have a lynch tomorow, we need the kill)

pce

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone think it’s possible that Ltin was the revolutionary and the mafia are spouting a bunch of lies in regards to Danni?

Or is it that Danni is the rev and killing town members at night while aiming for those he deems mafia in the day?
Ltin could be anything, we got no solid proof for anything.

Well, I personally think the reason for notty (when it was impossible for her to have a cop report) and inffy said I was rev, it was just revenge for me dismantling both of them in our discussions, to try and get a townie killed.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Just looking through the thread and gathering a bit of info - I still want to execute Scrable but just want to get some more info before we do

Faliara

Reaction score
fali you have an idea of who you want to summon tonight? (dont have to tell us) ALSO, i really appreciate you did not kill me <333 but i think eitherway the best move is to kill one of the citizens without a conformist report tonight (i mean im amazed you survived this long as dictator, but if you do die tonight, we wont have a lynch tomorow, we need the kill)
I have no idea.

It depends entirely on how today's lynch will go, unless something comes to light that I didn't expect.

Faliara

Reaction score
Can you find where both of these occurred?
Rune's alignment came out as conformist under democracy, and HK came out as conformist under autocracy. I'm too lazy to find the exact posts where these were stated, but as I was there both times as a council member and then the dictator, my word is the one you'll have to go on.

i just realized that i and dess are the last survivors of all previous councils. that's... i dunno. it's actually a bit lonely to think about.

Scrable

Reaction score
you only voted to lynch notty after she revealed that she was mafia herself, so it doesn’t count as much
Well, dunno what else I am supposed to say to prove that I'm a townie... Simply watching the happenings here from afar
I guess my lack of activity bites back at this game.

Although what makes me question is... What makes you think that I'm mafia? hrrrm

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok, so here are the possible roles left (one of these doesn't exist):

Citizen x4 (LIKELY 2 normal, 2 suspicious):
  • Sploorky
  • Unu
  • Scrable
  • Comp
  • 77th
  • Danni
Bulletproof (Fali)
Paranoid (Myuser)
Whistleblower (Dess)

Superbia
Invidia
Acedia
Ira

Rev

We know the dictator killed Ltin, so Mafia cannot know what role he was (I think?). Rev is still alive from the number of kills last night, so either he was Mafia or Citizen.
Prizyms when weak died, he was revealed as Citizen. Does this mean he was a suspicious Citizen, or is that not revealed? Also just to check that by "court documents" this includes dictator summons.

Don't forget, Superbia appears as a conformist, so its still possible that one of Rune and Hk is Mafia, though they should definitely not be top of the list. However, if both are actually Citizen, it does mean that its likely that if a Dictator summons another player they'll get the wrong alignment

Ok time to look at the current citizen claims. I can include rune and hk if need be too. I've included all the votes I can find (may be more which I missed). Red = Confirmed Mafia, Blue = Confirmed Conformist, Green = Likely Conformist:

Sploorky:
elect myusername, Dess
elect: Faliara, Aqua, Enderfive, Nottykitten
elect: Faliara, Aqua, Nottykitten, HKCaper
elect: Nottykitten, faliara, enderfive, Roobarb_Pie
elect: Faliara, Hunter, Velzerat, Nottykitten, enderfive
execute: Jivvi
unvote

UNU:
elect: ooglie101, myusername22
elect: Nottykitten, Faliara, Enderfive, Roob
elect: Hunter, Faliara, Infected, Velzerat, Nottykitten
unexecute
execute: Infected

Scrable:
elect: Dess, Jivvi
elect: Faliara, Aqua, Nottykitten, Danni
execute: nottykitten

77th:
elect: Hunter, Faliara, Velzerat, Enderfive, Nottykitten
execute: Nottykitten

Comp:
elect: Inf
execute Scrable
unexecute

Danni:
elect: Dess, Fog
elect: danni, nottykitten, Falirara, roob
elect: Faliara, Enderfive, Nottykitten, Aqua
elect: nottykitten
elect: Faliara, Velzerat, Hunter, Enderfive, Nottykitten
execute Jivvi
Unvote
execute Inffy
execute: Scrable

Feel free to add anything I missed. Just want to get this post out. I'm gonna look through the votes later on and come up with my suspicious list.

• Useful
Reactions: Sploorky

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Rune's alignment came out as conformist under democracy, and HK came out as conformist under autocracy. I'm too lazy to find the exact posts where these were stated, but as I was there both times as a council member and then the dictator, my word is the one you'll have to go on.

i just realized that i and dess are the last survivors of all previous councils. that's... i dunno. it's actually a bit lonely to think about.
Yeah thanks, I did find the posts when I was looking through. As I just said though, just be aware its possible that the wrong alignment was given for one of them (only one if it did occur, not both)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Wait scrap what I just said - they both could be not conformist. We have Rev alive and likely Superbia, so its possible that both are not actually conformists. Though it would be unlikely

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
At the moment I kinda believe Ltin was town and citizen (this because it was slipped by Notty and by Scrable and HK aswell I believe).If we assume this then this means that there are 3 citizens out of the 8 claims. As I have said before I think Scrable and Comp could be mafias. My suspicions for Sploorky and 77thShad has also quite increased, but that mostly because there must be so many mafias among the citizen claims. I must also say I was quite suprised over Runes report especially since he was so confident of showing town when there was a 2/5 chance that it would show dissenter if wasn't lying, so I am keeping an extra eye on him. However, we should not go for either Rune or HKCaper today. If they are both town then we might be able to kill the godfather and revolutionary and they will be proven, and if not then we might see signs of this I believe.

I would say find it odd that both Infected and Notty said their role cop got danni as rev, just before they died. Does this mean Danni is rev or is it just an attempt at creating confusion or to make him look suspicious or what. Regardless, I do believe there are other things that might indicate that he is the rev, so I don't think he is too bad of a choice for todays lynch, especially considering that thre rev only is killing townies in the game. Scrable is also a good choice, but I would probably lean towards Danni.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay somehow i find unu susp now.

If you beleive there are still 4 mafia, mafia is priority over rev.

I tinkered with the idea a bit back that danni could actually be rev, and that notty actually meant what she said in an attempt to get town to lynch the rev(thatd be in their favor).
On the other side i do kinda trust danni rn, so i dunno.

Still found this a quite susp post unu.

• Agree
Reactions: Danni122112