Republic - Completed

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
nghhhhh

i want as many people to give their two cents on the matter before anything else
i'll be able to respond to stuff for the next few hours but after that i gotta sleep then study so past that point i assume mafia will jump on and load me up with arguments i don't have time to respond to

if you have any more questions ask me asap cause you're in charge so if i can get the point across to you that's ultimately what matters

Faliara

Reaction score
you know what

if inffy turns out to be mafia, then i could call fog for the hearing, list could suppress jivvi’s action, and then i don’t kill fog just to see what role pops up when he dies of poison

... actually, no, we could a lose power role that way

• Disagree
Reactions: HKCaper

Sploorky

Reaction score
unvote

I'm gonna let the Jivvi thing sit for a bit, don't want to rush the day. I'll probably vote for Inf in a bit, I think listings should have cc'd immediately but current circumstances point towards inf being mafia a lot more than it does listings

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What shouldn't happen here is that the dictator kills any of the cc's. For cc's it's vital we get the allignment of the person we killed, because otherwise, if you're wrong, you could let a Mafia live on for the rest of the game without knowing, thinking they're proven.

Therefore, you should lynch one of me/listings/jivvi/fog today, then dictator kill the counterpart if their cc was inno, then lynch the other pair tomorrow.

Since poisoner is more important to get rid of asap, you should lynch out of jivvi/fog today, kill the other at night by dictator, if you were wrong, then lynch between me/list tomorrow.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
somewhat relevant; i'm fascinated by listings' un-annotated 180 on me despite the fact that he refuses to believe inf is town
Well in my defence from what I'd quickly read, the evidence was all there.

I'd be much more inclined to trust you over Fog having heard your side of things.

Sack Inf today and dictator can kill Fog tomorrow.

Faliara

Reaction score
elaborate?
it was a bad plan, ignore it

what i was thinking though, was that we could figure out if fog is lying by making people unable to reach him, then me not killing him so if he does die, it’s by the poison he said he was inflicted with, and if he doesn’t die, then he indeed lied through his teeth and we can lynch him

but there are too many risks and uncertainties, such as me dying and delaying everything

Faliara

Reaction score
why don’t we call fog and see how he defends from jivvi’s counterclaim? as jivvi has agreed with me many times, it’ll make me blind to flaws in his arguments, on top of not being able to read fog that much at all. he barely says much, indeed; it gives jivv’s argument quite a bit of weight to it.

Fog

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
but there are too many risks and uncertainties, such as me dying and delaying everything
yeah ngl since you're outed it's pretty likely you'll die esp since doc is dead and bus is alive (can you die to kills while dictator? otherwise you might be fine provided fog is killed before they can use their action)

why don’t we call fog and see how he defends from jivvi’s counterclaim?
i'll try and check & reply maybe once tomorrow (real days) but don't count on it

as jivvi has agreed with me many times, it’ll make me blind to flaws in his arguments
i'll concede to this (tbf you're the only confirmed town and not as confident as we need you to be)

ill respond to jivvi in a few hours since still on phone but i swear to god fali if you fall for him im going to fling myself off a cliff
said the guy who reckoned he's stop playing if notty flipped maf?

yesterday, fog said that he gave me and hk an antidote. last night, during the hearing, hk said he did get an antidote- but i never did.

use this info as you wish.
i honestly feel like the bus driver and 2 blocking roles mean it's too easy to wifom the shit out of any arguments surrounding targeting which sucks cause it's making this less cut and dry than it should be

I don't know what to believe anymore.
fog and i both claimed to have given fali one iirc lmao

Faliara

Reaction score
did anyone try to suppress either fog or jivvi’s actions on specific nights?

the protester’s dead, so we can’t see what happened on night 2. that means we only have night 1 to work with.

LISTINGS, who did you choose to suppress on nights 1 and 2? notty was alive then, but it might help.

Faliara

Reaction score

the protester’s dead, so we can’t see what happened on night 2. that means we only have night 1 to work with.

LISTINGS, who did you choose to suppress on nights 1 and 2? notty was alive then, but it might help.
... wait, no, one of those nights you aimed your action at hk.

i forgot which, though.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

i was thinking if list blocked me n1 that'd prove me but there's still the bus driver AND the maf blocker so there's really no way of using that to know what happened