Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I'm dead and past the point of no return so I'm gonna say some final words

First of all I want to congratulate LISTINGS09 on that amazing play, ask anyone around here and you'll find out that I'm a huge fan of crazy risky plays like that and you pulled it off incredibly well and I'm honestly HONOURED to die by your hands <3

I also want to apologize for being so aggressive this game, it's just how I play when I'm Mafia idk why. In fact I even mentioned that in last game's graveyard and said I thought I was obvious as Mafia since I got so aggressive so I'm surprised nobody used that against me. But hopefully there are no hard feelings, all that I did was to try to push my evil (superior) agenda!!!

Good luck to my fellow Mafia team mates

Oh and because you voted me screw you, Danni is the revolutionary, our role cop did figure it out <3

execute Infected_alien8_

(this is hammer I believe so you can't discuss anymore ha bye)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
too bad

And now that you’ve outed yourself, it means I have a sure kill tonight in you- we don’t need to kill you immediately in the name of info. Getting that info from Jivvi and Fog is a bit more of a pressing matter.

Unvote
well I feel like I've just ruined the game now because I can't count

I'm so sorry

can I just be lynched/modkilled this feels unfair :(

• Winner
Reactions: Notme and Jivvi

Faliara

Reaction score
well I feel like I've just ruined the game now because I can't count

I'm so sorry

can I just be lynched/modkilled this feels unfair :(
sorry inffy

what’s done is done

Jivvi @Ooglie and anyone else here, don’t kill Inffy just yet, I can do it without uncertainty by tonight. We need to figure out the Jivvi-Fog counterclaims instead.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
sorry inffy

what’s done is done

Jivvi @Ooglie and anyone else here, don’t kill Inffy just yet, I can do it without uncertainty by tonight. We need to figure out the Jivvi-Fog counterclaims instead.
I'm asking priz to modkill me since I technically threw the game by doing that and it's not fair to keep me alive

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Evening 4
  • The dictator has overturned the vote to Jivvi.
  • Jivvi, Avaritia, has been executed.
  • There are 15 players alive.
  • The current political system is autocracy.
  • The dictator is Faliara.
  • The dictator is deciding on a summon target.
  • The dissenters are currently in contact.
Evening 4 will last until the dictator has decided on a summon target.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 4
  • The dictator has summoned a player to a hearing.
  • The dissenters are currently meeting.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it in the final line of your role PM in bold. Your night action keyword is bolded in your role PM.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.
Night 4 deadline: Wednesday 2200 BST, or until all night actions have been sent.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 5
  • Fog, the Toxicologist, has died.
  • Ooglie101, the Observer, has died.
  • LISTINGS09, the Subversive, has died.
  • Infected_alien8_ has died.
    • Details of Infected_alien8_'s death are known only to the dictator.
  • There are 11 players alive.
  • The current political system is autocracy.
  • You may vote to execute a player or overthrow the dictator.
    • It takes 6 to execute a player other than the dictator.
      • The dictator may overturn the vote to any other player upon reaching a majority.
    • It takes 6 to overthrow the dictator and reinstate the council.
  • You may not abstain from voting.
Voting is now open, but I will not be able to update the vote count until at least 2200 BST. Apologies.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
There are 11 players left.

Out of those are

1 ref 7 town and 3 mafia
or
1 ref 6 town and 4 mafia

I personally believe Ltin was mafia, but that’s not a safe bet.

We got so much info to go through. I truely believe the way to victory is on the previous pages here, especially I need to read over what inffy said.

I say we take this slow, we need the inactive people to type more, and IMO if they don’t contribute much they are probably the best place to start killing.

We need to be careful though, there will be 4 kills in play by the next night, the mafia will certainly hit us with a dead townie, that would leave us in a 6/5 situation. I’d the ref also hits a townie (which might not be unlikely due to that they have ONLY killed towniea so far) we are in a 5/5 scenario, if Ltin was town.

Dictator has to kill tonight Faliara due to that you will probably be dead tomorrow.

We have to execute someone.

If we don’t hit both of our kills, we could, possibly, lose the game.

That’s if Ltin was town though which idk.

I really need all previous claims, ao if anyone knows which page they were at, it would be appreciated.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
There are 11 players left.

Out of those are

1 ref 7 town and 3 mafia
or
1 ref 6 town and 4 mafia

I personally believe Ltin was mafia, but that’s not a safe bet.

We got so much info to go through. I truely believe the way to victory is on the previous pages here, especially I need to read over what inffy said.

I say we take this slow, we need the inactive people to type more, and IMO if they don’t contribute much they are probably the best place to start killing.

We need to be careful though, there will be 4 kills in play by the next night, the mafia will certainly hit us with a dead townie, that would leave us in a 6/5 situation. I’d the ref also hits a townie (which might not be unlikely due to that they have ONLY killed towniea so far) we are in a 5/5 scenario, if Ltin was town.

Dictator has to kill tonight Faliara due to that you will probably be dead tomorrow.

We have to execute someone.

If we don’t hit both of our kills, we could, possibly, lose the game.

That’s if Ltin was town though which idk.

I really need all previous claims, ao if anyone knows which page they were at, it would be appreciated.
Again, I claim citizen