Republic - Completed

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
an entire post, without taking certain paragraphs out of context and answering it without that context
go quote some posts then

(fun fact i have a giant post coming where i respond to several posts just to spite you + its ugly thanks to multiquote so you can call it a disjointed mess and have some fun there)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can you please actual read my entire post instead just half of it, and maybe you will understand it
I did, and I'm not understanding, so can you explain in a different way instead of assuming I didn't read

The probability of you matching ltins role was 100% if you are dissenter because you could only claim submersive, and that’s exactly what Ltin would be in that case since no ccs.
1) No I couldn't only claim submersive, why do you keep saying that
2) ?????? How would it be 100% I'm so lost

are you dense? a bus is a mafia member sacrificed for net gain, so yeah you're suspicious for supporting the person who we now know is mafia but you still continue to defend for some reason. any sane town would have admitted error and moved on to current debates but you're still hung up on defending notty's logic to make yourself seem more townsided for supporting it.
So you think the Mafia sacrificed Notty yet I'm suspicious for defending her logic

I'm defending her logic, not her, because the logic is still there, and just because she turned out to be Mafia that doesn't change, and some people think it does, which is why it's relevant

I admitted error in trusting her, but there's no error to admit otherwise

I'm 'hung up' on defending Notty because defending Notty is being used against me so I'm pointing out how I was defending completely rational and valid points
When replying to people, Oog (as well as Inf, on this part) seem to keep zeroing in on certain parts and paragraphs without acknowledging the entire post as a whole. More than once, they seem to reply to one thing and get confused with the other because when answering a paragraph, they only acknowledge it singularly and never take into account that the next paragraph or the paragraph before it explain the very thing they're confused by. And that's... Not how you answer a post, because they all connect to each other. It's like neither of them read the whole thing, or refuse to acknowledge the whole thing.
Can you quote where I've done that so that I can be aware of when I'm doing that because I'm not aware at all of doing that

This is what keeps popping into my head whenever Inffy and Ooglie reply to anything, but I didn't say it before because they never seem to understand- or care, rather.
So you didn't say it before but assumed we don't care and now blame us for doing it, despite us having no way of knowing we're doing it because you never told us

But why did Notty specifically single out Danni? Why has Danni then done a 180 to try and deflect onto me?
What 180?

an entire post, without taking certain paragraphs out of context and answering it without that context
I'm very confused can you provide an example

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you didn't say it before but assumed we don't care and now blame us for doing it, despite us having no way of knowing we're doing it because you never told us
i dont think this made sense but essentially what i meant was "you blame us for never understanding yet never told us before because you just assumed we'd not understand"

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Take that Mafia!

Lets keep democracy and sack off Inf next. Inf really stuck their neck out trying to break up the council and save their now dead mafia buddy, don't believe their lies.

I was going to run for council, but Dess is the way smarter choice since I heard council members don't live too long.

Elect: Dess, Infected_alien8_
what do you mean ‘break up the council’

oh good everyone finally got themselves together for once and killed notty without me actually having to bash it in your heads with another 50 pages of pointless back and forth

inf is probably maf tbh, i'd wager hk is too

i can believe danni being the revo and i'm happy to let him live for a bit so that he can at least attempt to get things back on track for both himself and the town

unless we decide to go with autocracy tonight, i will die of poison without achieving a single scum kill so there's that to consider
a) uh bit pretentious
b) still even by going autocracy (with you stuck on the council) the dictator possibilities are now shortened down to 1/3 which is a very reasonable chance for mafia (rev really shouldn’t be aiming to win via 3 dictator deaths and should be focusing on eliminating mafia) & even if you do hit a scum and kill them, its highly possible that we’re stuck with a no-lynch for the next day if dictator dies hence missing out on another kill as well as an investigation result from the subpoena and 2 possible mafia blocks if a mafia is being subpoenad & the susp person we elect today (mafia) is a representative that takes part in the subpoenaing
but still the equal risk with going down this route is if we elect a townie who was deemed susp ontop of a confirmed PR, tomorrow you will be dead from the poison & mafia can choose to kill the confirmed town forcing us to dissolve council (since we cant afford to lose an uncc PR rn) and then dictator choosing goes forth with only 2 options and a 1/2 chance to hit the dictator is worse for us than a 1/3
Let me share a depressing thought:

At start of day 2 Notty said the following,

Which now, knowing that notty was Mafia, in my eyes means that LTIN was not a dessenter. I pointed out a bit later that LTIN could have been mafia, and i'm not sure if notty picked up on that, but later she posted the following,

Then she did include the option of Ltin being mafia.

Lmk whaat you guys think, but im guessing LTIN was not a dessenter, which means we are still up against 6 dessenters.

FAIR the roleblocker is gone, but keep in mind that the doc/tracker/monitor and what not are already dead, the mafia roleblocker wasn't a too valuable kill for town.
easily notty intentionally doing this to make people think this
im still 76% sure ltin was granny

Crack on all you want, I know Inf needs to go next and am targetting the guaranteed Mafia first.

I'm not ignoring Nottys final words, so don't you go trying to sneak into the council.
zzzzzzzz INF ISN’T CONFIRMED MAFIA

Nothing makes me want to trust HK, they only committed to killing Notty after they'd admitted they were Mafia. I feel very uneasy with Oog, for someone apparently Town they were very defensive of a confirmed enemy (they were either revo/maf)

If you can think of a plan to save Ender which doesn't result in the Tox being tracked and killed, or just swapped targets please suggest it (or Mafia outright killing Ender, assuming somehow they let Danni live, which if maf really believe they are revo I find unlikely). Will worry about Danni if I'm still alive them next day.
a) AAAAAAAAAA THE PEOPLE WHO ‘DEFENDED’ NOTTY AREN’T NECESSARILY MAFIA THAT LIMITS YOUR CHOICES TO LIKE FOUR PEOPLE AND THERE ARE DEFO MORE MAFIA THAN THAT
b) honestly i think that the best strategy regarding the toxicologist and poisoned people is to keep it a secret since in my gut i feel like the swapper didn’t even target 112 last night since we all just assumed he would die (i was hoping toxicologist would pick up on this (and revealing it would ruin the plan) but fog doesn’t read the thread so oops)

There is no reaksjon to put a citizen in the council as long as we still got PRs, so I got no intention of doing that.

I think your targeting inf is suspicious, but we will talk more about that later.
i mean i agree but maybe you especially don’t want to go into the council since as the rev you’re vulnerable to mafia kills if partaking in a subpoena!
If the tox attempts to heal you, mafia will either track you to get to them, re-target the tox's night action, or just vote to kill you outright.

I can't see any way that results in any favour to town, if you can think of a way to be saved I'll go with auto, or are you planning to go dictator and kill someone? Which only leaves us 1/3 autos remaining.
(talked about this a bit above) but im just wondering what ‘track’ means here
don't lie to us, man
i mean you call my post disjointed and not making sense but you seem to have expressed no difficulty reading it here J

i'm planning to poison/murder the shadiest mofo i can think of regardless of what system we're going with

only way for me not to do that is if i'm elected to a democratic council with some lunatic who refuses to sub

in this situation, i will vote to dissolve the council and that's exactly what will happen because the thus far unknown lunatic would do that as well, leading to a situation where no one can be subpoenad, which means a dictatorship

which is something i'm not opposed to, i guess, but i'd like to make it clear that the council is extremely likely to go into autocracy, because i don't believe i can afford to be in court another night
talked about this before

You're right and thinking more autocracy is the best play.

Discuss in the council who you are going to kill and who the dictator should bring in to murder.

With Luxuria gone that's a clean kill for you. Leaving a 1/3 chance of Mafia guessing the correct dictator and if the dictator pulls the right name...

Potentially 2 mafia are then dead.

Best possible outcome for town - Since I'm not fully trusted, Oog is next best uncc'd?

Unelect
Elect: Dess, Ooglie101
just here to show listings flip flopping (i mean inf does it too!)

well here it goes, my amazing defense strategy, i didnt rlly feel like claiming, but i dont see any point in not claiming + we were doing a massclaim at some point sooooo

i'm a citizen wooo,
i'd personnaly it shows prtty well that i am in the way i played early on, but hey thats my opinion. i didnt rlly spend a lot of time thinking about what to do, but was more focussed on just having some fun. I'd say i played quite different this game to games i actually was mafia, but judge for yourself.

i am very aware how susp the notty situation makes me look, and i should probably have thought it thru a bit more, but i just rlly wanted notty to be the rev, since i found it a very nifty weird chaotic strategy to claim as rev.
i can’t remember if this is before or after inf brought up hk’s typical response to being attacked as mafia (like throwing a hissy fit) but under the assumption it was after, this almost reads like he’s intentionally trying to look as laid back as possible to get support from that point + i also really don’t understand why it took him so long to claim

i think it's more likely that notty wanted to try and trick other people into killing town members with that list.
whether you're revolutionary or not, you are less of a concern as of the moment (though unlikely to be placed on the council, sorry about that)
notty wouldn’t have made that town 100% town members – the intention is to make people think that those people are town by bussing them and so there were probs fellow mafia in there (you can just as easily WIFOM that but iirc the majority were citizen claims and there had to be confirmed mafia in there)
I really don’t want to be on the council.

We got enough PRs there already.

If we are adding a citizen claim it’s to kill them.

If we figure out we should not kill them, we have to force a dictatorship.

I don’t want to die or lose out on a kill, so I’d rather not be on the council tyvm
whatever you say REV
Like i said, i didnt feel like doing so. Also i felt claiming citizen wouldnt rlly mean anything, besides probably hurting my credibility.
dumb reasoning tbh

Also fwiw I do think Danni is the rev

The whole 'rev tried to kill roob to show us that Notty isn't rev' is kind of flawed because it relies on the assumption that the monitor only visited 2 Mafia, which seems like a terrible assumption to make

However, it would explain why the rev chose to kill roob

Since it's a flawed concept (imo), it seems likely that the person who agreed with this flawed idea and insight-fully found the possibility of it as the creator of that idea themselves, Danni

It's also possible that both Danni + rev had rather weird reasoning, or that the rev's intentions different from what Danni thinks

But Danni's CERTAINTY of Notty not being rev is slightly too much for me and I think he was so confident calling others stupid for disagreeing was because he is the real rev and thus knew Notty was lying
i mean i don’t think it’s -that- much of a flawed strategy but yeah i agree that it probs would have been best to leave monitor alive (since it helps rev more than hinders) so i see where you’re coming from!

Can we please just elect Infected and Danni into the council, so they can continue this never ending discussion there instead.
put this here since all I see unu is make random useless comments or comments on things that are long-past discussion and thought that may be relevant

Right well I'm advocating for democracy

If we go for Autocracy, the rev will shoot for our dictator, because if they're correct, a) they get their 2nd dictatorship fallen, and b) the only chance of town winning after that becomes relying on having both Autocracy kills (can't just rely on rev anymore), which means we'll be forced into going Autocracy again, and rev will again just shoot for our dictator until they win

Aka Autocracy is a death trap

I'm gonna elect 2 uncc town PR we have, 1 person I town-read, and 1 suspect that we should lynch tomorrow

I'm gonna elect our 3 uncc PR and 1 suspect who I want to lynch tomorrow

Elect: Ooglie101, Enderfive, Dess, Sploorky
as said earlier I disagree with rev shooting for dictator but I can see this reasoning but honestly I think rn id prefer a democracy for reasons I said above too but

Let's just say, I'm helping, silently.
this felt like him softclaiming tox since as a citizen I really saw like no need to say that so im wondering if he was mafia trying to not get elected and not expecting actual tox to speak up but yeah

My aim this game was to receive my first night kill so i win, also i kinda know information i shouldn't so I can't really say anything <3
how did you acquire said information I think you should report it to priz <3
but i didn't receive an antidote either
I FEEL LIKE NOONE NOTICED THIS BUT Faliara were you telling the truth or trying to just not get poisoned since I think this could give insight into the swappers actions (I guess notty could have blocked fog randomly too but) but maybe don’t say what rn incase others discuss and think its best for this to stay ambiguous
you and oog's defense of notty over the past three days regardless of what sort of reasoning we all used to argue against it is what makes many of us consider you really suspicious, even more so now that notty's been outed as a dissenter
god I hate how you use inclusive pronouns all the time + the reasoning was garbage
she said she was going to hide endy's role for his safety evening 1 and revealed it pretty quickly on day 2

she said she was going to kill twg evening 2 and it was revealed that she killed roob, an uncounterclaimed town power role on day 3

i thought i escaped having to deal with notty's lies when we executed her
-inf brought this up after, but, nottys intentions =/= a flawed plan since literally the information is right there to find flaws in the plan it’s the point in an open setup-

Anyway, yes, we should focus on what we're doing today.

I actually think we should do Democracy.

The stuff I posted earlier about democracy meaning we can't mislynch, like I pointed out, was under the assumption revo is dead, which they're not.

The extra kill we need can easily be given by the revo, who from this point onwards needs to keep killing Mafia OR the dictator. If we don't have a dictator they can only try to kill Mafia.

Democracy lets us investigate people 1 step ahead of killing them

I keep flipping a lot on which is better I know but I'm thinking Democracy
same (maybe)
Don't go demo, with auto we get two kills. Ender needs to be free to kill plus dictator gets one and Mafia only have a 1/3 chance to guess.

Don't believe Infs lies! Why would we go demo still?
I don’t think 1/3 is that good a chance + inf already explained democracy

i'm feeling like danni could be mafia? notty made a point of calling him out a whole lot before she was lynched which i think was meant to be a false butt cause """like we'd believe her right!?!?!""". plus after d0 i have to imagine that notty would be considered a lost and some of the mafia would bus her. this is supported by the fact that he was going pretty hard at her but has now opted to switch to listings, who i honestly haven't read as anything but town all game.
agree (but I think you are mafia anyway so is this a bus or a lie!)
Inf targetting Hunter, while claiming they were actually swapped with Rune is also bothering me.

What are the chances that mafia somehow picked the same player to target as Inf chose as his target? I'm sure it's something very low.

It put it to you that Inf was in fact one of the two dissenters carrying out the murder of Hunter.
swapper didn’t necessarily target rune & hunter, it could have just as easily been inf & [someone who visited hunter aka the gula]

If two people are Mafia it's generally not a thing that they agree on everything and make it obvious they're a team, but depends on the situation and person, but you're using a lot of "x sided with notty therefore they're mafia" ok then using that logic, that must mean that there are only 3 Mafia players this game, because only me and oog were consistently siding with Notty yesterday
agree!
Ummmm... I'd like to change my answer to 'YES'.

I just checked my PMs properly, sorry.
i truly don’t know how someone could have missed this and all i can think is that list is godfather but all he remembered is that he was a dissenter and forgot about appearing innocent and so didn’t want to claim it until remembering (but for some reason i townread list so)
Ooglie101 suggest tracking Fog tonight.
i dont track! i watch
ok so listings is either town or godfather, assuming he is speaking the truth.

The only way he could not be speaking the truth, is if town or Revo are too stupid to say they were monitored.

I am very confused
just noting that danni left out how list could be revo since he didn’t consider it an option since HE IS THE REVO
I looked through what happened early during Day 2 again, and remember when Aqua revealed that Inffy visited Hunter on Night 1?

He took too long to claim. Everyone was repeating 'claim or die', and Inf seemed to keep avoiding the question until later, where he claimed to be the Subversive. I'm guessing that, within that timeframe, Inf was trying to see what options he had that he could claim through the role list.

The reason I started having doubts that Inf was lying about being the Subversive was because no one counterclaimed, but of course that wasn't the best idea- the Subversive is a useful power role, one that can be used under autocracy (which Notty, a known dissenter, kept aiming for) and if the Subversive is someone among those who are still alive they might be targeted as soon as they revealed what role they had, the same way Aqua and Roob were killed while Endy was poisoned last night. It's the kind of outcome the Subversive would probably want to avoid.

yeah, inf is probably a dissenter
the ‘the real role hasnt spoken up yet!!’ argument is honestly the worst thing i’ve ever seen but yes I agree its somewhat suspicious inf didn’t claim immediately but if you put yourself in his shoes, a tracker (who hadn’t had time to be CCed yet) claimed he visited the murdered person (hunter) when you knowingly visited rune, you’re gonna be apprehensive to claim a role that you say is so powerful they should stay hidden
The most suspicious (to least suspicious)

[M] Infected_alien8_ - Mhm.
[M] TheWeakGuy48_ - Going with Mafia, I remember most of your calls have been the wrong way around.
[M] HKCaper - Your great detective skills are 2 days too late, I'm convinced you're just paraphrasing from mafia chat.
[R] Danni122112 - The dying words of Notty haunt me to this day.
[M] Scrable - Can't remember you saying anything of note all game, so here you are.
[M] Runemen4 - I want you to be town, but I'm not convinced when compared to the others.
[M?] Comp - So neutral, you'd be my last guess if Ltn was civ, which I have my doubts.
[C] 77thShad - Claimed they weren't monitored and have helped and questioned things.
[C] Sploorky - Same as above, but better, you have me believing.
[C] Unusual_Dood - Actively trying to hunt down the monitor saved me.
[C] Jivvi - As I said Mafia could have voted you in, as you had the support of confirmed town, they didn't.
im just confused as to why 77 is listed as citizen for saying they weren’t monitored & im pretty sure they’ve made like 2 posts this game so they haven’t been very helpful & unu trying to find the monitored person wasn’t exactly a ‘wow this person is 100% undoubtedly town!’ thing & im confused by your reasoning for listing jivvi as the most trustworthy citizen claim, like when did the mafia have an opportunity to vote jivvi into the council or whatever??

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
That wasn't remotely what I'm saying, I'm saying that post of yours gives me the impression that you and Inf commited the nightkill together ._. What made you come to that conclusion, of all things?
if you’re accusing me and inf of carrying out the mafia kill together, then you would have to be implying that ltin is the gula or else there was no reason for two mafia people to sacrifice their night action if the gula wasn’t dead/subpoenad/etc
Right, for anyone who's hoping for autocracy, plsase don't let Oog or Inffy on the council.

Maybe it's not a 100% guarantee that either of them are mafia dissenters, but both of them are pretty suspicious for quite a few reasons.

They may be uncounterclaimed town members, but due to the roles they claimed being useful power roles, anyone who counterclaimed against them would be prime targets for being killed or poisoned by the mafia (as Aqua the tracker, Roob the monitor and Endy the assassin all suffered last night) and thus would be more hesitant to claim. At least one of them, I think, is a dissenter.

The reason I consider Inffy suspicious is because of these reasons;

As for why I consider Oog suspicious...

Well.

For one thing, they were a defendant of Notty, which automatically makes him suspicious- more so than HK, as at least he has the excuse of coming in last minute in contrast. Otherwise...
It's just
It's just plain dumb

For one thing, Oog apparently had the dumb luck of choosing people who died on both nights. I get being unlucky very well, but that's still shifty. Then there's their post after Notty was executed. I couldn't understand anything of it at first, but as I said in the post above after looking at it again;

It gives off the impression that Oog and Inf did the nightkill together. I had thought for a second, 'no way, that's too dumb, that's too obvious' but the way Ooglie posts is so confusing and disjointed that it's a viable tactic, posting in a way that they seem as though they're trying to be helpful while also causing confusion.

Speaking of Oog and Inf doing the nightkill together;

Inf said this as well. Whenever it's brought up that either you or Inf could be claiming Ltin's role, you both say 'but we can't both be lying!' You can if the real role holders don't want to admit their role only to die the next night- and they probably will die the next night, considering what happened to the other power roles.

I'm pretty sure I'm only still alive because I'm hard to kill and don't have a night action as the Bulletproof, making me less of a target than other power roles- speaking of which, why aren't you two dead? Inffy may be less of a target since his role only works under autocracy and we're currently under democracy, but you? Your action may fail if your target dies, but you can still find the poisoner, the role cop, the target switcher, the blocker (though that one's dead). If you were really the Observer, you'd be more of a target than Roob, who can't exactly do much damage as the Monitor until he dies- that could be avoided by killing him early, but it could also be avoided by not killing him at all.

You two don't aim for each other. You don't aim to lynch each other, you both bring up how you're both uncounterclaimed thus far, and you both say the same thing when we bring up how both of you are suspicious- 'we can't be both be lying'. That's a pretty good tactic, I admit. Once one of you dies, the other is cleared of suspicion.

But the manner in which you two carry it out doesn't work as well as the plan.
again, people staying hidden and not CCing us is a dumb reason and shouldn’t even be considered
yes I defended notty and I still have no regrets defending notty yesterday it was way too risky to lynch a possible rev, in my mind atleast
and yes I have visited dead people but like ive said I expected hunter to die since I didn’t understand my role + roob dying was unexpected by literally everyone

There are more dissenter non-murder roles than just the poisoner- there is a role cop, a target swapper and before Notty’s execution, a blocker. This role can also be used to learn who’s the toxicologist, the town blockers, the doctor, and the tracker. The fact that you are severely underestimating your own ‘role’ does not give me confidence in you.

If they counterclaim now, they’ll likely go the way of Hunter, Velz, Aqua, Roob and soon, Endy- death by role reveal. It would be unwise.

As in, your posts don’t make sense and only gives people headaches- I’m sorry, but I can never understand just what you’re saying until I puzzle out your posts :x
again, my role is useless and there would be very little way for me to be able to tell who the role cop & blocker are. I aimed to find the poisoner last night and I aimed to find the target swapper night 1 so? and again, the people refusing to claim argument is stupid. and you apologised for being rude but honestly still saying you get headaches is still pretty rude and hence I will be rude back <3
interesting thought. I'm not sure what to think. One one hand find oog rather suspicious, on the other hand i find it hard to believe both oog and inffy are dessenters.

one of the reasons i find oog susp is because of the fact both his 'targets' for observer died. However, in contrast to the inffy situation, i find that fact that oog hasn't been cc'd a strong indication he is infact the observer. Ofc, like you pointed out, the observer might want to lay low for now, since so many PR's have already fallen, but i'm not sure if that is the right thing to do (if this is happening).

another hint in my eyes is that oog could be mafia, would be the way he stood up for notty and now inffy, but hey coming from me that might not mean as much.
here we see the wild HK suck up to a confirmed town member by seemingly behaving completely different to how he was earlier in the day
By including citizens then you allow the possibility of both Ltin being citizen and you being dissenter with submersive claim at the same time. However, as HKCaper said later the only claim that would make sense for you to claim, if you are a dissenter, was submersive so in that case 1/1.
Ok, I can see where you come from, I probs didn’t clarify this good enough, but there’s 0 chance for both Ltin being citizen and Infected being dissenter, and this would mean Infected got 6 choices (what I thought earlier) to choose from if he was dissenter, and Ltin had to be one of them.
Can you please actual read my entire post instead just half of it, and maybe you will understand it
The probability of you matching ltins role was 100% if you are dissenter because you could only claim submersive, and that’s exactly what Ltin would be in that case since no ccs.
im so baffled by this entire train of thought, from what I read you’re essentially saying ‘if you win the lottery, you had a 100% chance of winning the lottery’ but no you clearly didn’t
are you dense? a bus is a mafia member sacrificed for net gain, so yeah you're suspicious for supporting the person who we now know is mafia but you still continue to defend for some reason. any sane town would have admitted error and moved on to current debates but you're still hung up on defending notty's logic to make yourself seem more townsided for supporting it.

fuck off, you're strawmanning right now. you're defending your argument (and yourself, by extension). obviously you wouldn't be defending the innocence of the person who has died and flipped mafia

as everyone keeps saying, you're scumtelling a hell of a lot harder than oog. you're equally likely to have pulled it off, and it has to be one of the claims made since ltin died. as far as i can tell ever PR has been accounted for, meaning that someone did in fact guess ltin's role unless he was mafia/civ

inf is doing that too so don't expect him to agree with you

kinda busy rn so i'm going to follow the most rational town player (also properly confirmed btw). dess is a good choice too cause if he gets killed by someone hoping to kill the dictator we'll get ltin's role revealed

elect: dess, fog
yeah all I see is jivvi sucking up to fali with ‘following the most rational town player’ since I see very little sensible logic in fali’s posts at all and idk why jivvi would be agreeing with this
and inf is still hung up on the notty thing since people keep bringing it up + he has no reason to admit fault since keeping notty alive did make sense yesterday

Playing it safe at this point with so many town dead, is not viable - We need any edge we can get and we are going to HAVE to take chances with so little confirmed left. Which at this point I should remind you that I'm a confirmed citizen.
turning up innocent on the monitor’s report means you’re either citizen, godfather or revo there is no confirmation here
Hey, it's fine! It was pretty rude of me to assume Oog's posts gives everyone headaches so that's something I should apologize for.

The fact remains though that I tend to be unable to understand his posts. I keep using the word 'disjointed', but it's more that... It's all over the place? How do I explain it?

When replying to people, Oog (as well as Inf, on this part) seem to keep zeroing in on certain parts and paragraphs without acknowledging the entire post as a whole. More than once, they seem to reply to one thing and get confused with the other because when answering a paragraph, they only acknowledge it singularly and never take into account that the next paragraph or the paragraph before it explain the very thing they're confused by. And that's... Not how you answer a post, because they all connect to each other. It's like neither of them read the whole thing, or refuse to acknowledge the whole thing.
-reason I made this post out of spite- but again you’ve provided 0 evidence of us doing this
This is what keeps popping into my head whenever Inffy and Ooglie reply to anything, but I didn't say it before because they never seem to understand- or care, rather.
idk why you decided to randomly become rude but yeah I’m not gonna let you do that and expect not to be called out <3
Electing a citizen is something that occured to me multiple times for the reason you mentioned, which is why I wanted to go for Sploorky and then Jivvi, as I trust them.

Unfortunately, though you seem to have your heart in the right place, due to your last two paragraphs it really looks as though you're Le Révolutionnaire trying to get into the council for dictatorship (and framing Danni as the Rev to throw people off-track?) and thus it's a lot less likely that you'll end up in the council. sorry list ._.

With that said, Jivvi, what do you think about going on the council? Sploorky didn't want to, but I'm not sure what your opinion might be.
aaaaaaaaaaa do not elect a citizen to the council

----------------------

i fixed up the formatting (it used to be a clump of quotes at top + text corresponding to quote numbers underneath) but since i had to have my message on preview to see who actually wrote the quotes i had to use word to write the responses and so like half the text that was carried over is a different font but some went to the correct normal font since ??? but yeah enjoy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if you’re accusing me and inf of carrying out the mafia kill together, then you would have to be implying that ltin is the gula or else there was no reason for two mafia people to sacrifice their night action if the gula wasn’t dead/subpoenad/etc

again, people staying hidden and not CCing us is a dumb reason and shouldn’t even be considered
yes I defended notty and I still have no regrets defending notty yesterday it was way too risky to lynch a possible rev, in my mind atleast
and yes I have visited dead people but like ive said I expected hunter to die since I didn’t understand my role + roob dying was unexpected by literally everyone

again, my role is useless and there would be very little way for me to be able to tell who the role cop & blocker are. I aimed to find the poisoner last night and I aimed to find the target swapper night 1 so? and again, the people refusing to claim argument is stupid. and you apologised for being rude but honestly still saying you get headaches is still pretty rude and hence I will be rude back <3

here we see the wild HK suck up to a confirmed town member by seemingly behaving completely different to how he was earlier in the day

im so baffled by this entire train of thought, from what I read you’re essentially saying ‘if you win the lottery, you had a 100% chance of winning the lottery’ but no you clearly didn’t

yeah all I see is jivvi sucking up to fali with ‘following the most rational town player’ since I see very little sensible logic in fali’s posts at all and idk why jivvi would be agreeing with this
and inf is still hung up on the notty thing since people keep bringing it up + he has no reason to admit fault since keeping notty alive did make sense yesterday

turning up innocent on the monitor’s report means you’re either citizen, godfather or revo there is no confirmation here

-reason I made this post out of spite- but again you’ve provided 0 evidence of us doing this

idk why you decided to randomly become rude but yeah I’m not gonna let you do that and expect not to be called out <3

aaaaaaaaaaa do not elect a citizen to the council

----------------------

i fixed up the formatting (it used to be a clump of quotes at top + text corresponding to quote numbers underneath) but since i had to have my message on preview to see who actually wrote the quotes i had to use word to write the responses and so like half the text that was carried over is a different font but some went to the correct normal font since ??? but yeah enjoy
tbh same jivvi has been sucking up to fali this entire game (i mean idk if its because of his allignment or just because theyre friends but its definitely happened several times where jivvi's been like 'yeah fali you're the most reasonable person and we should listen to what you have to say over anyone else and you should lead town!" (i remember he suggested fali leading town at one point)

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Jivvi and Mooglie

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oops I forgot to cut the quote to that part but you know what I mean!

As for the rest of your points I agree with everything you said (although I skimmed like 2 points cuz I HAVE DINNER NOW BYE but ill read again later!)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
i mean i agree but maybe you especially don’t want to go into the council since as the rev you’re vulnerable to mafia kills if partaking in a subpoena!
I wasn’t even aware of it removing passives like that, so even if I was the rev, wouldn’t know x)

chuck me in, don’t, I have stated I prefer to not be in, but feel free if you want to.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
just noting that danni left out how list could be revo since he didn’t consider it an option since HE IS THE REVO
Shit you got me.

I mean this has already been said like 3 times, but sure

As you can see in the lines after, I am 100% aware that the Revo exists in the game, I just forgot to add it right there.

I have said several times before and after that listings is a good option for rev, so you are either not reading my posts, or trying to be annoying on purpose.

I fucking hate making arguments based on stuff like this. “SLIPPED”, is most of the time completely wrong, as I, at least, respond to mafia at random places within a few miles of my home town, in various states of sobriety, on a ducking phone. I don’t proof read ever, within several thousands words, there will be typos, errors, and overlooks, sorry.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
something else i vaguely remember throughout the reread was that weak would always make comments like 'why are you doing _____ it doesnt make sense' but never actually explained why (i may be wrong i remember like atleast 2-3 occasions where it happened but it just came back to me during my shower
Why is everyone so mean to each other this game :(
i am like a SWAN ill be nice all floating across that lake but if you come at me hoe STEP DOWN

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I'm very far behind now. This is hopeless the game is too active. Just gonna try reading the last 5 pages and hope i magically know all things relevant. Would anyone like to summarize to me what's happening now?
Ender is forcing Autocracy so we're voting uncc PRs who would be an option for dictator and hoping the rev kills mafia and our dictator kills mafia

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Evening 3
  • There are 18 players alive.
  • The current political system is democracy.
  • The 4 representatives are Dess, Enderfive, Faliara, and Fog.
  • The council is currently in session.
  • The dissenters are currently in contact.
Evening 3 will last for 24 hours. No night actions are to be submitted at this point.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Evening 3 - Continued
  • The council has not issued a subpoena. Democracy 2 of 3 has ended.
    • The council will be dissolved following the installation of a dictator.
Evening 1 will last until the council has decided on a dictator to install or until 0400 BST, whichever comes first.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 3
  • The current political system is autocracy.
    • The council has been dissolved and a dictator has been installed.
    • The dictator has summoned a player to a hearing.
  • The dissenters are currently meeting.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it in the final line of your role PM in bold. Your night action keyword is bolded in your role PM.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.
Night 3 will last for up to 48 hours. Warnings will be handed out to players who do not submit their night actions. If you do not wish to use your night action, please submit no action.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 4
  • Faliara has been installed as dictator.
  • TheWeakGuy48_, a Citizen, has died.
  • Enderfive, the Assassin, has died.
  • There are 16 players alive.
  • The current political system is autocracy.
  • You may vote to execute a player or overthrow the dictator.
    • It takes 9 to execute a player other than the dictator.
      • The dictator may overturn the vote to any other player upon reaching a majority.
    • It takes 8 to overthrow the dictator and reinstate the council.
  • You may not abstain from voting.
Voting is now open.