Republic - Completed

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Evening 1
  • There are 26 players alive.
  • The current political system is democracy.
  • The 5 representatives are Enderfive, Faliara, Hunter, Nottykitten, and Velzerat.
  • The council is currently in session.
  • The dissenters are currently in contact.
Evening 1 will last for 24 hours. No night actions are to be submitted at this point.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 1
  • The current political system is autocracy.
    • The council has been dissolved and a dictator has been installed.
    • The dictator has summoned a player to a hearing.
  • The dissenters are currently meeting.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it in the final line of your role PM in bold. Your night action keyword is bolded in your role PM.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.
Night 1 will last for up to 48 hours, but will likely finish earlier.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 2
  • The dictator Hunter, the Reticent, has died. Autocracy 1 of 3 has ended.
  • CaffeinatedKitty, the Doctor, has died.
  • Velzerat, the Vengeful, has died.
  • Ltin has died.
    • Details of Ltin's death are known only to the dictator.
  • There are 22 players alive.
  • The current political system is democracy.
    • As a council cannot be created and dissolved on the same day, you may not vote to dissolve the council today. You must vote to elect 4 representatives.
    • As representatives cannot be elected and executed on the same day, you may not vote to execute a representative today.
Voting opens at 2200 BST.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
WELL ok lots of death last night that's mildly unfortunate

I mean I wasn't gonna say it just in case mafia didn't consider it but I thought it might be kinda obvious they'd choose Hunter to be dictator since velz is new + fali isn't confident and wouldn't wanna kill anyone, meaning Rev could have gone for Hunter as a guess, but it's still possible Ender (or notty I guess??? although I town-read notty so I kind of doubt that) was Mafia and told Mafia who the dictator was and decided it was worth mafia killing dictator since we might think the Mafia just guessed it and let them live, especially since Ender said that Mafia wouldn't do that, iirc several times, so he could have been planning it in advance to make himself able to do it and look inno I guess, so we should keep that in mind

I'm guessing the assassin killed caff since Ltin was killed by Hunter and everyone else was proven so unless our assassin wasn't paying attention and ruined everything then Mafia/Rev must have killed Velz/Hunter, meaning both were probably aiming for Dictator

Ender what were the 'factors' you said had to be considered before you went with Autocracy? You never answered me before

Also Notty/Ender did anything of note happen in council last night