Republic - Completed

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
And now it's my go; to interrogate you, firstly; you were extremely willing to trust sploorky when he hasn't been subbed:

I get that he's the only citizen you trusted; but you were wrong. Continuing on from this: as someone stated before each time you've trusted someone; they have been mafia:

So far, inffy made some stupid granny theory to try to put me into disrepute; we now know he's mafia which already should put some sort of interest in if it was true or not. Secondly, each mafia has tried to put me into disrespute by focusing on the fact that I tried to be subbed in quickly; which was a balsy move but it works out for me because I was bored and I wanted to check out the other mechanics and that I am now confirmed as not being a dissenter. I stated gut feeling, that Unu wasn't feeling good and he immedietly went into defensive mode. If I was buddies with him, then he wouldn't have been so defensive yeah?

It also does not really make sense for me to be Rev, because why wouldn't have mafia focused on that to be rev but instead used that as evidence for me being maf? If anything, I suspect I was investigated by one of the mafias; they found out that I was a citizen and not worth pursuing. If I was truly rev, then after what I think a possible investigation; all the mafia would be targetting me instead of Danni.

Now, Danni is an interesting guy; but I don't think he's rev and which means that Mafia must not have investigated some people. I suspect, mafia may have targetted the most likely users who were ref such as Danni, me, HK etc but not focused on the inactives. If we now look at all of the claims currently:

Scrable: Citizen
HK: Citizen
Danni: Citizen
Comp: Citizen
Rune: Citizen
Dess: Whistleblower
Faliara: Bulletproof

Dess is uncced so I doubt is Rev unless Ltin was Whistleblower
Fali - Defo inno at this point, actually manages to kill mafia and also if she was Rev; then either she's waiting out to be the last one remaining or messed up and went in too early
HK - Actually has a report backing him
Me - Actually has a report backing me

This leaves two people, Scrable, Danni and Comp

Scrable has showed nothing, which makes me suspect him being Ref. Ref's goal is to survive so I can see an inexperienced mafia player staying quiet to meet that condition

Comp has only recently become active like me (I just finished A-Levels woop woop) so I'm finito. Comp, I get town vibes

Danni - I just don't see being Ref but it's possible because night action doesn't work on Rev so maf have to kill him through day lynch which is possibly why they were outing him.

I conclude, my level of scum goes like so:

Scrable: Citizen
HK: Citizen - Cannot be maf (possible rev)
Danni: Citizen * Possible Maf
Comp: Citizen * Possible Maf
Rune: Citizen - Cannot be maf (possible rev but no, im citizen k)
Dess: Whistleblower - Town vibes
Faliara: Bulletproof - Current Autocrat

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
And now it's my go; to interrogate you, firstly; you were extremely willing to trust sploorky when he hasn't been subbed:

I get that he's the only citizen you trusted; but you were wrong. Continuing on from this: as someone stated before each time you've trusted someone; they have been mafia:

So far, inffy made some stupid granny theory to try to put me into disrepute; we now know he's mafia which already should put some sort of interest in if it was true or not. Secondly, each mafia has tried to put me into disrespute by focusing on the fact that I tried to be subbed in quickly; which was a balsy move but it works out for me because I was bored and I wanted to check out the other mechanics and that I am now confirmed as not being a dissenter. I stated gut feeling, that Unu wasn't feeling good and he immedietly went into defensive mode. If I was buddies with him, then he wouldn't have been so defensive yeah?
I mean interrogate me if you want but I am the whistleblower, and actually have been proven as such

Faliara

Reaction score
considering how much sploorky pushed to kill danni, and seeing that he's the mafia rolecop, i'm pretty sure danni is, in fact, the rev, especially as sploork chose to assist acedia in a murder yesterday rather than look for the rev (of course, it could be because there was no one else available, but yeah)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Either way though, we need to lynch correctly today. If we execute somebody and they aren't the rev we likely will loose tonight
we still have another shot at killing with fali as dictator, so even if we misslynch it aint over.

Also if we lynch a citizen + fali kills a citizen + rev kills fali. It will still be 2 townies + 1 rev + 1 dessenter. so we arent in a MYLO yet.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So Faliara here's my plan.

Execute comp.

Summon Danni if Danny is the rev iirc he will not be able to kill anybody due to being summoned. This means I do not think you should kill him

The actual Rev could take advantage of this and choose not to kill anybody however this should be a poor move on their part because then they still have one more town to deal with than they thought they would have to.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So Faliara here's my plan.

Execute comp.

Summon Danni if Danny is the rev iirc he will not be able to kill anybody due to being summoned. This means I do not think you should kill him

The actual Rev could take advantage of this and choose not to kill anybody however this should be a poor move on their part because then they still have one more town to deal with than they thought they would have to.
I mean it would make more sense to kill me then, if the rev doesn’t kill anyone anyway.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Acedia is the last dissenter left- which means there will no longer be a nightkill beyond the revolutionary and the dictator's, as the dissenter faction requires two of them to perform a nightkill (unless it's Gula). As Acedia's visitors all die, there is no way le Révolutionnaire will be looking for him anytime soon; which means if Acedia's not dead today, I'll be dead by tonight. I know I thought that would be the case for the past two days, but unless I manage to summon the rev by then or kill the rev today I honestly don't see anything else happening.
Are you saying that the mafia literally can’t kill people anymore?

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
wait, what the fuck are we even talking about.

7 people left.
2 if them are confirmed town (dess fali)
2 if them can’t be mafia(rune HKCaper)
1 person is the main suspect for being rev (Danni)
2 people are unconfirmed citizen claims, which have been completely inactive for most of the game. (Comp and Scrable)

Why on earth don’t we just kill Comp and Scrable?

I just don’t understand he scenario where we would not win.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Not entirely sure why you're voting me rather than scrable considering I voted to execute jivvi and 77th (also dess your vibes are seriously off). I'm not certain about Scrable but he is more susp than Danni for sure, considering how hard danni pushed for a notty lynch and scrable has rly not voted to kill any mafia. On this note, can someone look through and see who else called notty out for not being rev? May give us a better list of who might be rev - (as real rev knew notty was mafoa for certain). Rev is a bigger threat right now too, so that should be the target. Im going to be more inactice the next couple of days so I wont be able to contribute as much, so please try not to muck this up by killing me

Faliara

Reaction score
Not entirely sure why you're voting me rather than scrable considering I voted to execute jivvi and 77th (also dess your vibes are seriously off). I'm not certain about Scrable but he is more susp than Danni for sure, considering how hard danni pushed for a notty lynch and scrable has rly not voted to kill any mafia. On this note, can someone look through and see who else called notty out for not being rev? May give us a better list of who might be rev - (as real rev knew notty was mafoa for certain). Rev is a bigger threat right now too, so that should be the target. Im going to be more inactice the next couple of days so I wont be able to contribute as much, so please try not to muck this up by killing me
aight, alright
the other dissenters have proven that they can and will say that they’re suspicious of fellow dissenters too, so it’s not impossible for scrable to be a dissenter whether others bandwagonned scrable or not

keep in mind, though, if scrable turns out to be town you’re probably gonna be lynched tomorrow; sorry about that .-.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
aight, alright
the other dissenters have proven that they can and will say that they’re suspicious of fellow dissenters too, so it’s not impossible for scrable to be a dissenter whether others bandwagonned scrable or not

keep in mind, though, if scrable turns out to be town you’re probably gonna be lynched tomorrow; sorry about that .-.
You mean kill him tonight?