Republic - Completed

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Give it all a read from page 90, this will most likely be a slow day, so you can ask plenty of questions if anything is weird/you don’t understand. If you have the time, that is.

You probably really want to so that, since I’m super skeptical of you being quiet most of the game, like last game where you flipped mafia. Not anything you have done, it’s just he exact same playstyle x)
this is meta, but if you look into games I've played in years in the past you'll see I'm strongly against the stay silent and lurk mafia playstyle. Really, I wanted to be more active in the other game, and I tried as hard as I could, but honestly was struggling to keep up. I wasn't silent because I was mafia, but I've just been busy and then the few times I've been free I didn't want to spend all of my time reading through 20-30+ pages of arguments especially when they largely just went in circles.

My final is in a little over an hour, and I'm just doing some last minute studying right now.

My biggest suspicion right now is sploorky, but that's just a gut read because of the way he comes off so laid back in his posts. Don't take my word for it now since I don't even know what's happening right now. Plus, maybe he's just always like that?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am so fucking sick, I currently slept 8 hours, it’s midnight now. I don’t know if I will be able to reply too much more heRe, I got an exam in 14 hours.

If it’s not too much of an issue I would prefer if we could wait it out a bit, and not just for me to write posts, but the posts from the inactives are really interesting.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Rev is a third party, and depending on the state of the game will try to kill both mafia and citizens.
I'm certain that revolutionary will kill more townies than mafias each night, and if I'm correct then it would be more beneficial to kill the rev. However, people doesn't seem to support this anyway, so I guess we will just have to see.

• Creative
Reactions: Rune

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
We really need to kill correctly today - I don't want the day to end without a kill. Can everyone give their top 5 suspicious list with reasons, then we can decide who to execute.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Okay

I think before I list my suspicions, I think we should look at the night kills the past night and see if we can figure out mafia or rev tactics.

Night 4 - Fog, Infected_alien8_, LISTINGS09, Ooglie101 dead
Fog was from poison and inf was a dictator kill, self explanatory. What's confusing is both the listings and ooglie kill. Mafia seems to be targeting only confirmed PRs, which makes sense because they want to keep the citizen pool populated. The rev killing the other PR is the interesting thing. I think it is one of these two options:

1. Rev isn't looking to win through eliminating mafia, but is instead trying to rush to a different win condition. Thinning out the PRs would insinuate they are trying to get themselves elected on the council the next round of democracy, that way they could become or kill the dictator

2. There is some busdriver fuckery. If this is the case, I think the rev most likely targeted fali, and the busdriver swapped fali and ooglie to further their interests. I say most likely fali because that's a lot easier to believe than the dictator targeting a random mafia member and the busdriver conviniently guessing which mafia member was targeted and switching them with ooglie

I think both options are likely, but the takeaway here is the rev almost certainly isn't helping out the town by thinning down the mafia members(fwiw I think we're too late in the game with too many mafia for the rev to do that)

With that said, lets look at suspects:

HKCaper and Runeman4: I think one of the two of these are godfather, but at the same time I think the other is a citizen. Neither feels like they play as rev for me. I'd skewer towards Rune being godfather on this one, HK's late game feels more town

Unu, Scrable, 77: All three of these players fall into the category of "doesn't post a lot, posts are rather bland when posted". They're all very hard to get a decent read on because of this. Like I said earlier, I'd be less inclined to vote Scrable because of Inf's early aggression towards him, and I think the votes on him were bandwagoning

Comp: Very very silent, but once I said something about it he lurched into overdrive "make a lot of useful posts to prove his innocence". I get that no matter the role you don't want to be lynched, but I still feel there was something off about this

Danni: Same sort of situation as comp actually, I feel this day he's compensating for something. After Inf called him out as being rev, today he has made a lot of posts(which he does not do usually unless he is defending himself or when he was trying to get notty lynched) but he did not acknowledge the rev claim on inf's part, which I find strange. Almost like he was hoping it would slip by and not get brought up

If I had to make an educated guess on our mafia and rev:

Mafia: Runeman4, 77, Comp, unu(if Ltin was town)
Rev: Danni

Faliara

Reaction score
I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I’ll most likely be very busy for the next few days (I’m celebrating a religious holiday with my family, we’re visiting relatives and relatives will visit us) so this, coupled with the slow pace this day seems to be going at, means the next time I post something will be in question. Sorry for the trouble! ^_^”

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Alright whoops, missed the mass claim yesterday cos of Aussie timezone mostly. Just a citizen again this game. Also is there a table of claims around anywhere yet? Considering there's been no CCs, its probably time to start gunning down the citizen claims after today and hope we dont mislynch.

As for lynching Notty, the main reason I'm hesitant to lynch her is the people tunnel visioning her so hard that they're disregarding our uncc'd prs opinions??? but I want to wait for the monitored person to come forward first because we obviously have one town/rev and one maf amongst those 2 and depending on the second person, I'd base my decision off who I find more likely to be the maf. Idk I find the people hard focusing on Notty sus though because the mafia would obviously want to eliminate the Rev, particularly with us so far behind.
This post in specific makes me very skeptical of 77. His eagerness to start"gunning down" town claims seems very very off and like he's ready to kill more town.

Not to mention depending notty especially after we know she was mafia.

In fact I'm going to actually go ahead and

Execute 77thshad

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Same sort of situation as comp actually, I feel this day he's compensating for something. After Inf called him out as being rev, today he has made a lot of posts(which he does not do usually unless he is defending himself or when he was trying to get notty lynched) but he did not acknowledge the rev claim on inf's part, which I find strange. Almost like he was hoping it would slip by and not get brought up
I did not acknowledge inffys rev claim, due to dismantling every argument he had for me being rev, across three pages.

I disagree with my amount of posts, and what they are about when I make posts.

Other than that, your post is the one I agree with thwanna most so far.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Fog was from poison and inf was a dictator kill, self explanatory. What's confusing is both the listings and ooglie kill. Mafia seems to be targeting only confirmed PRs, which makes sense because they want to keep the citizen pool populated. The rev killing the other PR is the interesting thing. I think it is one of these two options:
I mean, if we are going to go for some guesses in these, Listings town read me, maybe rev wanted him dead for this?

I got absolutely no clue why the rev would kill oog, as oogs role can’t find rev, so it’s either that rev got listings, or bus driver indeed.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Sploorky
I am happy to have the debate about me being rev at any time, but as I said for not responding to inffy’s last words, I had discussed it across three pages, people complained, and no one has brought up any new evidence for me being rev either.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll need to reread a lot but for now I'm inclined to trust Scrable due to the same reasons sploorky said.

I also 100% believe Danni is rev
can you please come with some bloody arguments?

I have answered every single fucking argument about me being rev, I have explained how it’s physically impossible for notty to have gotten a report from their cop role, meaning notty was faking her claim, why do you just say “Danni must be rev” without providing reasons?

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Okay

I think before I list my suspicions, I think we should look at the night kills the past night and see if we can figure out mafia or rev tactics.

1. Rev isn't looking to win through eliminating mafia, but is instead trying to rush to a different win condition. Thinning out the PRs would insinuate they are trying to get themselves elected on the council the next round of democracy, that way they could become or kill the dictator

2. There is some busdriver fuckery. If this is the case, I think the rev most likely targeted fali, and the busdriver swapped fali and ooglie to further their interests. I say most likely fali because that's a lot easier to believe than the dictator targeting a random mafia member and the busdriver conviniently guessing which mafia member was targeted and switching them with ooglie

I think both options are likely, but the takeaway here is the rev almost certainly isn't helping out the town by thinning down the mafia members(fwiw I think we're too late in the game with too many mafia for the rev to do that)

With that said, lets look at suspects:

HKCaper and Runeman4: I think one of the two of these are godfather, but at the same time I think the other is a citizen. Neither feels like they play as rev for me. I'd skewer towards Rune being godfather on this one, HK's late game feels more town

Unu, Scrable, 77: All three of these players fall into the category of "doesn't post a lot, posts are rather bland when posted". They're all very hard to get a decent read on because of this. Like I said earlier, I'd be less inclined to vote Scrable because of Inf's early aggression towards him, and I think the votes on him were bandwagoning

Comp: Very very silent, but once I said something about it he lurched into overdrive "make a lot of useful posts to prove his innocence". I get that no matter the role you don't want to be lynched, but I still feel there was something off about this

Danni: Same sort of situation as comp actually, I feel this day he's compensating for something. After Inf called him out as being rev, today he has made a lot of posts(which he does not do usually unless he is defending himself or when he was trying to get notty lynched) but he did not acknowledge the rev claim on inf's part, which I find strange. Almost like he was hoping it would slip by and not get brought up

If I had to make an educated guess on our mafia and rev:

Mafia: Runeman4, 77, Comp, unu(if Ltin was town)
Rev: Danni
Runemen4*

Anyways, apart from me apparently rushing to being proven which is what we should be doing; that's apparently now suspicious. Let me repeat this, in my eyes there was a 3/5 chance of being proven easily; and experiencing a new mechanic in a mafia game to look at. If you would also note, Notty has been extremely aggressive towards me and if I was the GF, why would she try to bus me?

Overall, I get dodgy vibes from Unu; he's been trying so hard to try to get a bw on me that I can see him being mafia.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Also to reply about me - I was unable to actually be active on the game for a while, and also if you look at all the other games I play I'm almost completely inactive in the start of the game - I do read everything but honestly with having so many players and a lot being based on "vibes" I just don't ever feel I can contribute anything of use. In the later game though its much easier to contribute stuff because its easier to keep track mentally of everything going on, and I find it easier to judge especially with more evidence from the earlier game to go off of.

I'd be happy to lynch 77th

Sploorky

Reaction score
I am happy to have the debate about me being rev at any time, but as I said for not responding to inffy’s last words, I had discussed it across three pages, people complained, and no one has brought up any new evidence for me being rev either.
This is fair, though I still believe there was a difference in post content/frequency after inf called you out before his death

which win condition is this??
Not a single win condition, but it supplements the other win conditions. The more mafia that are alive, the harder it is for the rev to win. I am guessing the rev is not trying to kill mafia to make their win conditions easier, but is instead trying to rush to a victory

Anyways, apart from me apparently rushing to being proven which is what we should be doing; that's apparently now suspicious. Let me repeat this, in my eyes there was a 3/5 chance of being proven easily; and experiencing a new mechanic in a mafia game to look at. If you would also note, Notty has been extremely aggressive towards me and if I was the GF, why would she try to bus me?
The issue is that even by being investigated, you're not being proven. Your disregard of the fact that we can't fully trust citizen clears is strange. I don't remember notty being aggressive towards you, but if you can quote some posts, I would happily acknowledge them

Also to reply about me - I was unable to actually be active on the game for a while, and also if you look at all the other games I play I'm almost completely inactive in the start of the game - I do read everything but honestly with having so many players and a lot being based on "vibes" I just don't ever feel I can contribute anything of use. In the later game though its much easier to contribute stuff because its easier to keep track mentally of everything going on, and I find it easier to judge especially with more evidence from the earlier game to go off of.
This is fair

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a single win condition, but it supplements the other win conditions. The more mafia that are alive, the harder it is for the rev to win. I am guessing the rev is not trying to kill mafia to make their win conditions easier, but is instead trying to rush to a victory
I don’t really understand how, but sure