Republic - Completed

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Myuser is paranoid.
Dess is whistleblower.
Fali is bulletproof.
Rune and I have a conformist report and claimed citizen.

Sploor, unu, scrable, comp, 77th, danni citizen claim.

Notty, inffy, jivvi, confirmed mafia.

Ltin is still out there. So 3/4 mafia left. 1rev.

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Faliara

Reaction score
yeah it’s so weird but it’s GREAT

fog actually saved us pretty hard there
Jivvi was the poisoner. I wouldn't have died by poison.

We have more information now- but we don't have enough info for a lynch, yet.

The roles that could have given us that info- List and Oog- are dead, which is probably why they were killed last night and not me. As Inffy was a confirmed dissenter by that point in time, and the dissenter who would have been under a more uncertain light- that is, Jivvi- had the vote overturned to him, my survival would have revealed no new information, thus we don't know who we should start pointing fingers to next. You might say that the uncounterclaimed Paranoid, Myus, would be able to reveal such information, but since he claimed a while back none of them would visit him unless it's to kill him- and Dess can only reveal information upon his death.

If there are 4 dissenters left, all of them opted to kill List and Oog rather than use their night actions, and the Rev did nothing- or maybe even died on the first night, if it turned out that Ltin was the revolutionary.

If there are 3 dissenters left, then it is most likely Invidia, the rolecop, who didn't take the kill trying to find the revolutionary (as there are no other people who can be such a threat in the night) and the revolutionary is out to get us.

I'm starting to feel like it would have been better if I had died- at least then, you could subpoena someone and gain alignment info, and know who had been on their side or against them. I'm not sure what to do now.

I guess we start from the citizen claims, and work from there.
HK and Rune both came out as conformist, so I'll start with them first. Due to the focus on Danni given by our two confirmed dissenters, I'll be touching on him a bit, too.

-Rune's blatant gamble of receiving the subpoena to reveal his alignment, as well as his lack of contribution, worries me. He does speak, but otherwise doesn't seem to do much.

-HK, on the other hand, seemed to have a bit more uncertainty with what his alignment would come out as. The answers and reasoning he made in response to my questions felt town enough, too, especially comparing what he said to what has recently come to light.

-And then there's Danni. On one hand, Inffy and Notty both declared that he was the revolutionary out of spite in their death speeches so that he won't win, ever. On the other hand, they know we want to avoid killing the revolutionary for as long as possible now that our assassin is dead, so it could be a ploy to keep us from lynching him. Considering that only List, Fog and Ooglie, our last three night-action power roles, are dead, it's looking more and more likely, especially since there's no more suppressor roles to justify it. Unless... Unless Ira managed to foresee who the Revolutionary was aiming for, and swapped the targets. But that's an in-general sort of thing in regards to the Rev-kill, not specifc to Danni being the Rev.

With that said, we still have a lot more citizen claims to go through.

Sploorky Unusual_Dood Scrable Comp 77thShad
Since you guys haven't spoken yet, I'm tagging you just to be sure. Sorry for the trouble ^_^"

Faliara

Reaction score
I wasn't aware yesterday had started until like an hour or two ago. After reading a couple pages in the 90s over the weekend I skipped to like 110 and read up to page 117. Has much happened since then?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
quite a bit- fog the toxicologist got poisoned, and oog's observer status made him figure out that jivvi visited him. we chose to kill jivvi at night and lynch between inf and list as both had claimed subversive so that people know if they have to lynch the other person the next day, only for jiv to say that he's the real toxicologist and fog is lying. votes were already piling high on inf, though, so inf decided to hammer himself while giving a final speech as a dissenter. i, using the power bestowed upon me as dictator, overturned the vote to jivvi, who really did turn out to be the poisoner.

in the night, i called inffy to the hearing for a nice chat over tea, the dissenters (and possibly the revolutionary) killed list and oog who helped reveal two dissenters, and when the sun began to rise over the horizon i finished my cup of tea and brutally murdered inffy. he's nice company, really, when not being accused of the horrific crime of murder. it's too bad he was genuinely guilty of the crime.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I think town is finally getting a decent chance this game

I just got home from a really long day of work so I'm sorry my post right now isn't that great or insightful, I really just need to decompress for a bit. I'd be most happy if we could discuss Comp, he's been dead silent this entire game which is a general sign of anti-town

I'll give thoughts on others a bit later

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The roles that could have given us that info- List and Oog- are dead, which is probably why they were killed last night and not me. As Inffy was a confirmed dissenter by that point in time, and the dissenter who would have been under a more uncertain light- that is, Jivvi- had the vote overturned to him, my survival would have revealed no new information, thus we don't know who we should start pointing fingers to next. You might say that the uncounterclaimed Paranoid, Myus, would be able to reveal such information, but since he claimed a while back none of them would visit him unless it's to kill him- and Dess can only reveal information upon his death.
Ayy, you are correct in all this, we did however still get an extra kill, so yey

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Rune's blatant gamble of receiving the subpoena to reveal his alignment, as well as his lack of contribution, worries me. He does speak, but otherwise doesn't seem to do much.

-HK, on the other hand, seemed to have a bit more uncertainty with what his alignment would come out as. The answers and reasoning he made in response to my questions felt town enough, too, especially comparing what he said to what has recently come to light.
I feel rune has spoken very little, might not even have read anything, by his certainty that he would be proven innocent, when there was a 2/5 of a citizen flipping dissenter, is indeed worrisome.

Hk has come around, way better now than earlier in the game imo, still not 100% clear because that’s impossible in this game, but he is ok for now.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, but Fog can only cure me from poison- which would affect me whether I was bulletproof or not, so Fog's attempts to give me an antidote are appreciated. But he can't save me from outright murder as the toxicologist, Danni :x
I think we are misunderstanding what each other is trying to say.

I was not referring to the poison, from the way you typed it looked like you thought you could not be night killed by murder as dictator, due to being bulletproof, but if that’s not the case we are one the same page either way!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
And then there's Danni. On one hand, Inffy and Notty both declared that he was the revolutionary out of spite in their death speeches so that he won't win, ever. On the other hand, they know we want to avoid killing the revolutionary for as long as possible now that our assassin is dead, so it could be a ploy to keep us from lynching him. Considering that only List, Fog and Ooglie, our last three night-action power roles, are dead, it's looking more and more likely, especially since there's no more suppressor roles to justify it. Unless... Unless Ira managed to foresee who the Revolutionary was aiming for, and swapped the targets. But that's an in-general sort of thing in regards to the Rev-kill, not specifc to Danni being the Rev.
Adds up mostly, I’m sure we will have a targeting of the rev later, but for now I just hope they will start targeting townies.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
At this point I probably shouldn't have joined this game. That said, I'm not going to give up. Going to try to catch up later and come up with a strategy

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Give it all a read from page 90, this will most likely be a slow day, so you can ask plenty of questions if anything is weird/you don’t understand. If you have the time, that is.

You probably really want to so that, since I’m super skeptical of you being quiet most of the game, like last game where you flipped mafia. Not anything you have done, it’s just he exact same playstyle x)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I think town is finally getting a decent chance this game

I just got home from a really long day of work so I'm sorry my post right now isn't that great or insightful, I really just need to decompress for a bit. I'd be most happy if we could discuss Comp, he's been dead silent this entire game which is a general sign of anti-town

I'll give thoughts on others a bit later
Comp being silent is not that unusual, and his silence the early days was justified.

His close to complete silence this game though, is striking.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Rune and I have a conformist report and claimed citizen.
Can you find where both of these occurred?

I don't ever post as much as many other players, and combine that with actually not being able to play for several days, my activity doesn't mean much.

Here's why I'm not Mafia though:
- 4th person to vote for Jivvi, instead of putting doubt on Moog (was mafia)
- voted inf to be on the council d1 because I thought he was susp

So I think these are the votes for people yesterday. I've only included people who are still alive:

Jivvi:
Sploorky
Comp
UNU
Danni

Inf
Danni
Faliara
UNU
HK

So here are the people who didn't vote to execute any mafia yesterday and have claimed Citizen. Sploorky is in Blue because although he voted early on, he did withdraw his vote so effectively voted for no mafia to be executed:
Scrable, 77th, Rune, Sploorky

As it happens, both scrable and 77th seem to bepretty inactive, so its not that easy to get much info. Still, I think we should go for Scrable tonight. Also his previous post is a bit odd and seems a bit scummy.

I do want to hear from Scrable first, but I'm gonna put the pressure on
Execute Scrable