Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_NZI

Reaction score
I dunno how to report staff members so ill do it this way

JtTorso and My_name_is_tuna, 2 ops on zom-b survival, were using innapropriate laungauge and ignoring user requests

I find this a breach of mutiple rules of operator guidlines

Contact me on my account Matt_NZI of by matthew.ajw@gmail.com

Tuna

Reaction score
I believe me and JT were talking about hypoglycemia, and later there was indeed mild cursing. But this is commonplace and allowed, as long as it isn't directed at someone or something specifically. Also, you never really asked for help with anything specific, except for the "is it possible to jump 2 up and 2-". then you just said "op" "is it possible". those were your last typed words, every other appearance of your name was zombifications, afk's or dc's and connections. Us Op's are busy and it takes more than "op" to get our attention. I'm sorry if you felt ignored, but you have to realize we're trying to help everyone, and that we are a mature community after all, and thus cursing (to some extent) is expected.

I have the logs in full from when you first logged in, to your last logout today, and, although they are too long to post on the forums, I can PM them upon request

ALSO, wrong area, should be moved to the zombie discussion section, or better yet, PM'd to a head controller such as nillbugwtw, damer_flinn, or megatron.

JtTorso

Reaction score
You PM'd me earlier and asked me for a reference, this shows me you know how to get our attention unless we were hidden, you hardly made your self stick out or be noticeable so it's no wonder you were ignored, we don't wait around all day faces inches from the screen waiting for requests, we try our best and we get sidetracked sometimes, we are only human.

As for the language part I can't recall swearing at all very much today and I do swear a lot, we don't filter every word, even our staff swear and it's allowed, you don't bring up any instances of excessive swearing from staff so that claim should be dismissed, as for operator guidelines we have a mostly unspoken guideline that we follow, I don't expect someone who's had less then nine hours on our server to know what it is.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
*sigh*
If you were a customer at a store, and you had a problem with an employee, would you tape a note to the door, complaining? No, you'd talk to a manager. Think of this the same way. Regardless, both ops have responded quite reasonably, if you have any more concerns you can PM myself, Damer_Flinn, and Megatron.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.