Regarding walls.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
FYI, we are still being raided by dagon, even if it doesn't seem like it. I just had a close encounter with Fluxifi, who fell off our shiny new stone brick wall to his death (and to my relief). Unfortunately, his inventory was full of stone bricks, which is something we need (and therefore need to not be stolen). So, put your stuff in the vault/new vault (idk if he got into the old vault or not).

Second note for everyone: DO NOT PILLAR OR BUILD STAIRS UP OUR WALLS. I did a walk around today and found MANY places where players would easily be able to get over and into our capital.

Anyone helping with walls, we need the holes in the mountain between the cobble wall and stone brick wall patched up asap. The cobble wall is currently very easy to get past, and enables people to get over the stone brick wall in a few places still. Once those holes are patched, start tearing down the cobble wall anywhere that it gets even remotely close to the top of the stone brick wall (I took down 2 such spots today, but there's at least 1 more).

@Danni I've put down the wall layout near the terrace farms. The 2 towers (I outlined them, but will build them down tomorrow) will be much taller than the wall normally is, so we can build the wall between them much higher to account for the farms. Also, when you're next on, make sure we'll have a legal way into our capital still. Cause I have no idea where it is supposed to be.

Reactions: DKnucklehead