Regarding villagers

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Since the start of the server, something was missing. But something has always been there.

Let me explain...

When the server started there were aliens in disguise on the server. They were disguised as the villagers. The lack of any sense of the villagers were fatal, they trusted the aliens...

Eventually, the damage was already done. The aliens came in large numbers, an invasion...The villagers were helpless, because all their golemns were poisoned that one morning and slowly died. In the end the villagers were taken to their ships.

But the staff has recently prepared a counterattack, a fierce battle came to happen. Eventually, the staff managed to give the villagers back their freedom!

Two staff members having a conversation with a villager about their freedom...

From this day, the villagers returned and are back in their villages. But only where they were welcome... If you have claimed a village by building a wall around it, then you miss the benefits.

I hope you will all enjoy them, and take in consideration that staff won't spawn villagers forever, so please be careful with them...

Special thanks to; TheQube, Peter24, Hpesoj8 and LagWarrior.

Rokurai

Reaction score
Save the endangered villager! Poor things, with their giant noses covered in tears. :(

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
From this day, the villagers returned and are back in their villages. But only where they were welcome... If you have claimed a village by building a wall around it, then you miss the benefits.
What if the wall has an archway, in which people can freely enter or leave as they please?

That feels welcoming to me. :p