regarding ban appeals

TheArchiteck

Spook!
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blackcon.wikidot.com
You have made a mistake, Catco.
...should we fight fire with fire, or should we fight fire with water?
Hopefully you realize that by even considering this idea of "fight", you have already slipped back into his intentions of dwelling on the issue more than it needs to be dwelt on. In fact, by reading this very comment based on your own comment on this subject, you are merely encouraging yourself to continue the propagation of thought along these lines, which is inadvertently giving him the attention he wants.

You cannot consider the elimination of some value x without first merely considering x. To consider x is to provide attention towards x.

The only true solution is to stop reading immediately, exit this thread, and not return to it. Ever.

Ceres

Reaction score
You have made a mistake, Catco.

Hopefully you realize that by even considering this idea of "fight", you have already slipped back into his intentions of dwelling on the issue more than it needs to be dwelt on. In fact, by reading this very comment based on your own comment on this subject, you are merely encouraging yourself to continue the propagation of thought along these lines, which is inadvertently giving him the attention he wants.

You cannot consider the elimination of some value x without first merely considering x. To consider x is to provide attention towards x.

The only true solution is to stop reading immediately, exit this thread, and not return to it. Ever.
I too have found the fonts option.

JtTorso

Reaction score
I mean, I could rag on about how jub made a super cancer fanfic about The Legend of Zelda just to piss me off back two and a half years ago, or ramble on about morals and how we should be better than this or something, but I kind of think enough's been said and it seems to just come down to, should we fight fire with fire, or should we fight fire with water?
The point I was trying to make, as you didn't seem to quite get, is that every time this community has a "meaningful" or "topical" discussion or debate it goes nowhere, these threads last a week at most. This analogy doesn't make much sense as you provide no alternative, there wasn't any fighting "fire" with "fire" the community didn't sit him down and belittle him, he was banned and that was the solution. He's not some kind of boogeyman who gets empowered every time his name is mentioned, if you don't want to discuss it further then don't, outside of this thread the topic rarely crosses my mind.