Realm of the Mad God

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
First sucessful solo at oryx. But it was more of a half and half duo..

How to win at RotMG:
Have two characters on a realm(one being a rogue)
Close realm.
Enter castle with rogue, rush to guardians
Obtain def pot from guardians
Enter chamber with rogue
Continue to do half of Oryx's health
Go into the corners and /pause
Enter chamber with other character
Finish off oryx
Get loot
Win!
And for the bonus, here's a picture of me... and myself...
Loot:
Necro:Exa def + atk
Rogue:Elder + necro staff + Def from guardians.

Reactions: paceboys

Degekken

Reaction score
First sucessful solo at oryx. But it was more of a half and half duo..

How to win at RotMG:
Have two characters on a realm(one being a rogue)
Close realm.
Enter castle with rogue, rush to guardians
Obtain def pot from guardians
Enter chamber with rogue
Continue to do half of Oryx's health
Go into the corners and /pause
Enter chamber with other character
Finish off oryx
Get loot
Win!
And for the bonus, here's a picture of me... and myself...
Loot:
Necro:Exa def + atk
Rogue:Elder + necro staff + Def from guardians.
That's a nice 4 life profit from oryx, congratulations!

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I almost finished soloing an undead lair yesterday and was about to kill septavius then BOOM kicked off because I had to go to bed. FUUUUU

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Did another one today got a horror, renewing tome, sup def and of course a wis pot. I sold all of them for a spd and traded the wis for an atk. Next with my atk and 3 spd I bought 2 vbows replacing the 2 gbows I had in my vault. Sold those 2 gbows for another 2 spd equaling 3 spd. then I bought another vbow (to use). Finally since got a magesteel from a drop party and had the gbow I was using before then I sold the magesteel for a vit pot. So happy right now

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Thinking of running a little NPE challenge over the course of the weekend.

For those who don't know, NPE (New Player Experience) is when you begin a new character without a name for the purposes of reliving the experience of starting from scratch.

If anyone was interested, a group of us could do NPE over the course of this weekend, and seeing who can gather the most wealth. We would all put in a certain fee (a few def, I guess), and the winner would take all. Of course we'd have to trust not to cheat in any way, but then the competition's not the main reason for doing it. The challenge will take place in the testing server (testing.realmofthemadgod.com) to help avoid this.

PM me/reply to this if interested ^^

Edit: List: PIGGAH, GoldenVal, RonaldoSK, NyxoMcGee, properu

Joining: Araidian, Iamballoon

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score

For those who don't know, NPE (New Player Experience) is when you begin a new character without a name for the purposes of reliving the experience of starting from scratch.

If anyone was interested, a group of us could do NPE over the course of this weekend, and seeing who can gather the most wealth. We would all put in a certain fee (a few def, I guess), and the winner would take all. Of course we'd have to trust not to cheat in any way, but then the competition's not the main reason for doing it. The challenge will take place in the testing server (testing.realmofthemadgod.com) to help avoid this.

Edit: List: PIGGAH, GoldenVal, RonaldoSK
I'd love to play with you guys, but I won't be in the competition c:

Chao

Reaction score
Just started playing RotMG few days ago... LOVE IT!

Except for the fact that I almost got Thessal's loot and some idiot stepped on her loot, which made Thessal 1 hit KO me... -.-

balloon98

Reaction score

Edit: List: PIGGAH, GoldenVal, RonaldoSK
Im in but for a bit more clarification we have to see who can get them most stuff in def? or in just your total value of all your equipment and stuff. Also are we all going to be the same class as wizard?

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Im in but for a bit more clarification we have to see who can get them most stuff in def? or in just your total value of all your equipment and stuff. Also are we all going to be the same class as wizard?
Well, this is how It's gonna work;

We each pay 2-3 def (unless you're not entering and just want to play along like Arai) and whoever obtains the highest value in items within their vault chests and main character from 1pm BST (8am EST) on Saturday to 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Sunday wins all the def.

We'll be playing on the testing server as oppose to the main, meaning you must create a new account to play. I've decided I will allow trading (unless everyone opposes) so you'll be able to choose a name. On the testing server you can also acquire 1000 free realm gold by going to the shop area and clicking on 'Buy 500' (which will open a new window telling you you've been gifted the gold). I don't think it can be bought any other way. So with the gold you'll be able to get 2 additional chests to hold your wealth.

I'm not putting any restrictions on classes - of course wizard will be easier since it's all you start off with but if you unlock other characters feel free to use them.

I'd also advise people are on ts since we'll likely be playing in the group, but again it's not compulsory ^^

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I've decided I will allow trading (unless everyone opposes)
Let's make things more challenging: No trading, which means you cannot buy your equipment for this event. (The only POSSIBLE exception is that if you buy items but don't use them) If you want to acquire equipment, then you have to kill the enemies yourself. I find it more competitive that way if we do this. :3

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Let's make things more challenging: No trading, which means you cannot buy your equipment for this event. (The only POSSIBLE exception is that if you buy items but don't use them) If you want to acquire equipment, then you have to kill the enemies yourself. I find it more competitive that way if we do this. :3
You start from scratch anyway, since you aren't able to trade items to yourself as a head start. Allowing trading in this sense would just mean trading what you do find for stuff you need to fight or scouting for good deals. I'm happy to not allow it of course (and I admit it'd probably be a lot more fun to not have trading) but if we want unique names for playing together, trading becomes an option for the character. Any more thoughts/opinions welcome of course :)

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Already started a NPE yesterday on Prod, otherwise I would've joined. I'll throw in a dia staff into the pot and 7 dex to make things interesting. Have fun!

Taking a break from Realm as I died both on my 4/8 rogue and 5/8 Necro. Rage.

Might NPE a little bit but won't be playing for loads of time.

balloon98

Reaction score
ok 1 more question sorry for being a bother since i am most likely going to join (might be a little late because of timezones but I am sure I still might give you guys a good wooping :p)
1. Do you get to the private server by just typing testing.realmofthemadgod.com as a website?

properu

Pure Pro
Reaction score

Edit: List: PIGGAH, GoldenVal, RonaldoSK, Iamballoon

Joining: Araidian
I would like to join. I most likely won't win, but I got a couple def to waste have fun with.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
You start from scratch anyway, since you aren't able to trade items to yourself as a head start. Allowing trading in this sense would just mean trading what you do find for stuff you need to fight or scouting for good deals. I'm happy to not allow it of course (and I admit it'd probably be a lot more fun to not have trading) but if we want unique names for playing together, trading becomes an option for the character. Any more thoughts/opinions welcome of course :)
Maybe we can allow trading, but just amongst whoever is competing. It seems more fair that way, and it'll take effort to acquire the good items, since the drop table is partly based on luck (In my opinion that is ;p). The only rule is that no giving free stuff. It will make the competition more fun/exciting, and it'll feel like them newby times when we first started playing :,D.

balloon98

Reaction score
Maybe we can allow trading, but just amongst whoever is competing. It seems more fair that way, and it'll take effort to acquire the good items, since the drop table is partly based on luck (In my opinion that is ;p). The only rule is that no giving free stuff. It will make the competition more fun/exciting, and it'll feel like them newby times when we first started playing :,D.
D: I never felt that way since greg always gave me free gbows

JWB101197

Reaction score
I used to play this game a lot. Last year :)
I've got some stuff for sale if anyone's interested. Really am not interested in pots at the moment.
Ive got:
Tier 5 Tome
Tier 5 (Gold) Quiver
Crystal Wand
Crystal Sword
Exa Magic Ring
Tier 12 Wand

balloon98

Reaction score
Ok everyone got good news. See I had this paypal account that I could get free money to (no I am not a thief and it isn't illegal) So anyway I think I should use this for blocktopia (besides donating) sooo I am going to start buying gold and maybe some keys so that we could have more guild activities like dungeon raids. I think this would be cool since it would not only help us get stuff but would be very fun to do.

Reactions: JWB101197