The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Apollo17

Apollo17

Reaction score
Website
www.realmeye.com
I actually think it fit well since that thread is over a month old so it's so what fitting since we just didn't have much to talk about at the time.

Also does anyone know if characters from the website and from steam are the same sincethen I have to do over ALL those achievements.
You could sign up on steam with both but if you didnt do that than it wont work you ll have to restart

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I play it, but I'm in a personal (IRL) guild, so I can't join the BT one.

Anyway, I'm going for a 5/8 necro, but I've been pretty unlucky so far. My pot farmer killed 133 gods and got 2 attack, a def and a speed (it died). That's it.

Apollo17

Reaction score
Website
www.realmeye.com
I play it, but I'm in a personal (IRL) guild, so I can't join the BT one.

Anyway, I'm going for a 5/8 necro, but I've been pretty unlucky so far. My pot farmer killed 133 gods and got 2 attack, a def and a speed (it died). That's it.
Ive wasted 30+ life this week on deaths.
One was my 5/8 knight with full tops and dblade and a.s.s and my other was my 7/8 rogue with foul twi hydra exa hp :/

Luigi

Reaction score
What is going on? I went to the nexus and everyone was selling their life pots for 2 def each!?!?!? I traded them and it wasn't a wisdom. Someone said that Kabam removed all pots from the god lands, so gods aren't dropping them anymore.What should I do, because I have 23 life pots and if def / speed / attack are going to go up in price because gods aren't dropping them, won't I lose a lot?

Luigi

Reaction score
Are pots actually leaving the godlands? I will never play again if they are. (You'd think they'd have enough fucking money by now)
They are, very unfortunately. It's Kabam's fault because they want you to buy potions with real money. Really, they're just destroying the game.

properu

Pure Pro
Reaction score
/late
But RIP RotMG, killed at level 20 by Kabam™
But on a happier note, I achieved my yellow star :3
On another note, I have 25 def, and I dont know if I should max, sell, or keep it ;-;