Read Please

oliver56bird

Reaction score
I think there should be Challenges that give you extra cookies
Or rounds that are like bouns round , but thats about it
Personally, I would have a hard time coming up with a good idea for this - most of them have already been suggested. Also, I believe we have Hardcore rounds, even if they are very rare. In addition to Hardcore rounds you can enable Iron Man after advanced builder.

• Informative
Reactions: Pikmon2

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Personally, I would have a hard time coming up with a good idea for this - most of them have already been suggested. Also, I believe we have Hardcore rounds, even if they are very rare. In addition to Hardcore rounds you can enable Iron Man after advanced builder.
Hardcore was removed due to it being buggy. Ironman was temporarily disabled due to being really buggy as well (and there was a moment in time where the ironman death got mixed with the normal death).

I thought of Death Run rounds as the challenge or bonus round, and they were fun, but they've been removed (temporarily, may come back a while in the future. Not in the near future, though) due to being too buggy.

If you want another type of bonus rounds, then try to think of one. Then it might be added, but we sorta need ideas for bonus rounds, especially since it usually needs to be unique and different. I like the idea, but I think the rounds need to only happen occasionally, as Lava Survival is the main round and reason why the name is like that. I can't think of any atm and am in a car, so I'll edit this later.

• Informative
Reactions: oliver56bird

oliver56bird

Reaction score
Hardcore was removed due to it being buggy. Ironman was temporarily disabled due to being really buggy as well (and there was a moment in time where the ironman death got mixed with the normal death).

I thought of Death Run rounds as the challenge or bonus round, and they were fun, but they've been removed (temporarily, may come back a while in the future. Not in the near future, though) due to being too buggy.

If you want another type of bonus rounds, then try to think of one. Then it might be added, but we sorta need ideas for bonus rounds, especially since it usually needs to be unique and different. I like the idea, but I think the rounds need to only happen occasionally, as Lava Survival is the main round and reason why the name is like that. I can't think of any atm and am in a car, so I'll edit this later.
Oh, thanks for the corrections. And I agree that deathrun was fun.

dogtownbreeds

Reaction score
okay ill think about it

You could have contest rounds Where when ever staff is on they can make a contest round where you have things like Boat building contests , car building contest , House building contests,etc

And there could be challenges like to survive out of the safe zone for ...lets say 10 rounds and you get 20 cookies

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Ummm...How about we give ongoing rewards for not dying for like 10 rounds straight (even after you have logged out) maybe the reward could be 20 cookies per 10 rounds. Idk?

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Just wondering, why not restore to everything before death run (before winx took over the development of lava) while stuff is being fixed. Impractical but have anyone thought of this?

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Sploorky

Reaction score
Just wondering, why not restore to everything before death run (before winx took over the development of lava) while stuff is being fixed. Impractical but have anyone thought of this?
[2013-03-28 14:45:57] To Ops -WinX64- Check the commands
[2013-03-28 14:46:02] To Ops -WinX64- Lots of them will be lost
[2013-03-28 14:46:08] To Ops -WinX64- Lots of old bug will re-appear

[14:24] <WinX64> We wouls also have to complety reset the database
[14:24] <WinX64> everything
[14:24] <WinX64> will be lost

Not worth it in my eyes.

• Informative
Reactions: RaizzanX

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller