Accepted Re:Biosphere

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Copy pasta: http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/map-cant-find-biosphere-v2.14618/

Name of the map:
Biosphere

Creator(s):
RaizzanX

Size:
139x56x140

Biome:
10 biomes: Taiga, ice plains, plains, ocean, desert, mushroom, forest, nether(hell), swampland, sky(unplayable)
Note: Can't setbiomes since I'm a Novice. This was build a long time ago.

Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
No chest :3

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:
No break/No Build: Black Glass.

Any extra information about your map?:
I want timers to be set to release according to the biome. Starting with the mushroom biome first. Flood this in order: Mushroom, ocean, taiga, hell, ice plains, desert, forest, swampland, spawn(plains). I'll update accordingly. The lava must only flood within the glass sphere. Flowing outside may cause the server to lag everyone out. Also, visit this map on Create:

/warp biosphere

• Name of the map: Biosphere
  • Intended Gamemode: Survival and Creative (This map works for both) Kinda small for creative so focus on the survival aspect of it.
  • Creator(s): RaizzanX
  • Size: 139x56x140
  • Biome:
    10 biomes: Taiga, ice plains, plains, ocean, desert, mushroom, forest, nether(hell), swampland, sky(unplayable)
    Note: Can't setbiomes since I'm a Novice. This was build a long time ago.
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :

• If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): Nope
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: No break/place: black glass
  • Any extra information about your map?: Already approved, couldn't be found according to staff.
  • Download link (optional): What am I made of download link? /warp biosphere

Edit: Forget one thing blah.

Last edited:

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Love the idea and the map itself. However, in terms of gameplay, this map is very limited. The lava will stay inside the glass only on Calm. If the mood is above calm, the lava will melt through the glass, ruining how this map was to be played (Wimali confirmed this in-game just now that even if it is nobreak/nodrop it will still melt on it mood it is supposed to).

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
This map has been accepted on trial! We're not quite sure if it work in its current state but we'll sure as hell try to add it. It might need some minor edits or modifications to make it more suitable for the server. Hopefully a trial will help with that!