RD4life's Trusted application

RD4life

Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
· In-Game Name: RD4life
· What, if any, are the names of your alts: I logged into Blocktopia_King a few times for a joke we had going on.
· Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
· The Timezone you are in: GMT+1, Apeldoorn
· Your age: 15
· How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing on this server since June 2011, I started on exactly 2011-06-04 11:28:13. My /timeonline since the reset is more than 50 hours.
· Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have been a trusted on Zombie Survival before.
· Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will try to make this server a more enjoyable place for everyone that uses it. I’ll actively help out and participate in the community, using my friendly attitude and addiction to chattering about everything to my advantage. I’ll also be helping out Operators with their jobs using warnings, mutes and kicks.
· If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? In the case of another staff member acting up I will not interfere. Instead I will take the chat logs and other forms of evidence like screenshots or video to someone that is in a higher staff position than the person acting up. Preferably Controller+
· Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have been part of our community for a few years now, and during this period I have been privileged to enjoy many amazing things our servers have to offer. Apart from my frequent and active server and forum participation, I pride myself with my chattering attitude. This is combined with my previous staffing experience, which sadly ended due to a few mistakes on my end.
· What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? There are a few values that are very important from me as a staff member. The first is being helpful, players need to be able to interact with you in a nice way to find solutions to their problems. A staff member needs to be approachable and friendly, making sure that everyone enjoys their time on the server. The second value is activity, a good staff member is an active staff member, participating in all the interesting things the server has to offer, and of course to always be available for questions/problems. My final value is being mature. You need to be mature to do your job, acting like problems are a joke is not always correct, as some things need a more serious approach.
· Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Ansoro2112, Theodorre, Darkhender, MacTarvish, Mach9824
· Signed: Ruurd/RD4life

Thanks for reading my application, and thanks for taking me into consideration! J