Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravimondavi

Reaction score
Account Name: ravimondavi

References (Adv+): robotgator, Psycho and Hexical_
Screenshots of builds
screenshots

Additional/final notes: /warp ravishouse /warp ravisobservatory /warp ussnj /warp ravismountain /warp vault163 /warp pirateship /warp hughesbase /warp battleship /warp olympia /warp seaplanes /warp hangout (includes large secret library and sexy kitchen/dining room)

Last edited:

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Hello! Thanks for applying.

I reffed you not only because your builds are sweet and have tons of detail, but because I've noticed that recently your attitude has shifted and you've been much more mature. I appreciate that, and I hope other staff have seen this too. Moving onto your builds, I've looked at them all and they have great variety, depth and detail, I find them very adv worthy, for this I am going to give you a +1!

Good luck, ravi!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravimondavi

Pink

Reaction score
Hey there ravi!

I took a look at your buildings, they are nice and detailed. But when I see parts like this:
that are unfinished, it makes the build automatically looks less appealing, besides good builds, an advbuilder requires maturity, you have improved a lot! But I have my doubts about your maturity.
For now I'm going with a +O

• Thank You

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Thanks for applying ravi!

I've known you for long enough to make a good judgment. I know your building skills are definitely advance builder worthy and I think the screenshots don't look as good as your actual building standard.

However, as an Adv you are expected to show a mature attitude and sometimes be able to help newer players or give them tips. I have my doubts here because you do occasionally get in trouble or say inappropriate stuff. I am willing to give you the benefift of the doubt though but I would like to see you work on this. It's okay to have fun and that doesn't make you immature but sometimes you should recognize that you should be more serious or tone it down.

All in all, you have been here for a long time and your building standard is great and I don't think you are a bad person either, even though you sometimes go too far with things. IMO you deserve a chance.

+

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravimondavi and Hex

Ravimondavi

Reaction score
Look guys I know about the screenshot with ThePorkyPorker stuff in it. Just ignore it.

Ravimondavi

Reaction score
Hey there ravi!

I took a look at your buildings, they are nice and detailed. But when I see parts like this:
that are unfinished, it makes the build automatically looks less appealing, besides good builds, an advbuilder requires maturity, you have improved a lot! But I have my doubts about your maturity.
For now I'm going with a +O
Well, I always try to finish a build but I always lose drive. I dunno why, but this also applies to real life projects too

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Nice collection of builds, Ravi! The depth and details that you put into them are spot on and show off the effort that you put into each of your builds. The builds that stood out to me were Hangout, Vault163, Seaplane, and the ships. They show off quite a lot of detail especially for interior work which isn't easy to do. One other thing that I do like is your terrain work - not a lot of players get into terraforming - the way that you vary each terrain with grass, sand, stone, or any other terrain block adds a nice touch. Overall, great builds! Good Luck!

• Agree
  • Thank You
Reactions: Hex and Ravimondavi
D

Deleted member 7824

I'd like to raise the concern of ravi's maturity, it has been previously brought u p with and dealt with but that hadn't stopped him from being homophobic, racist, classist and agist, I'd also like to refer to my first adv application as to where runemen had pointed out my maturity and as such I did not become adv, I only bring this up because if I didn't get adv because i was acting a little silly, then I don't believe that ravi should get adv.

• Agree
Reactions: Rune

TheArchiteck

Spook!
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blackcon.wikidot.com
Ravi's building skills are definitely on par with expectations. To me, he is at least an AdvBuilder by skill if not by name.

And concerning what Naxane brought up,
I'd like to raise the concern of ravi's maturity, it has been previously brought u p with and dealt with but that hadn't stopped him from being homophobic, racist, classist and agist, I'd also like to refer to my first adv application as to where runemen had pointed out my maturity and as such I did not become adv, I only bring this up because if I didn't get adv because i was acting a little silly, then I don't believe that ravi should get adv.
I would like to emphasize that Ravi likes to speak of jokes, memes, and other such paraphernalia, and none of it should be taken as if it was his personal opinion because it obviously isn't. On top of that, he has seriously cut down on such behavior recently.

Nonetheless, the choice rests with the community.

I give +1, but I'm nobody so I'm not sure that will make much difference. xD

Last edited:
  • Thank You

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I would not label ravi as any of those things, and I'd prefer you not label him those things either. He may have said a couple of jokes that were offensive, but that doesn't mean anything. He intends these just as jokes, and we've already had a talk to him about how it can offend others, and hes much more understanding now. His attitude has been much much better than what it has been. He has become much more mature, and listens very well. I'm proud of how much he has changed. I do not think we need to decline this application for behavior reasons, imo.

jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
I do believe you are a very talented builder ravi, I can see the skill and abilities that you have. But I do struggle with your maturity. Despite you being involved in less arguments (with is good) I do find you say some bizarre stuff in the chat sometimes. Random, inappropriate, offensive things, which having observed a couple of times, you just say stuff in attempt of provoking a reaction, which is childish. So for me its a Zero.

Naxane TheArchiteck Thank you for your input but please don't post on future build applications, its for staff only.

• Agree
Reactions: Pink

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Going to accept this Adv application.

As pointed out, your builds are definatly detailed enough and you've spent a lot of time on some of then. However, as also mentioned, your attitude in the past has been a little... odd at times, saying that, you have drastically improved on that and myself and the team feel you have improved enough to be awarded the rank of bann- Adv! Enjoy VS and AdvPlots!

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.