Ranks guide

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I've created a ranks guide spreadsheet which aims to give you as much information about all the ranks available on the server right now as possible. It details the cost of each rank, how many (super)cookies you earn as that rank, the cost for Ironman, how many supercookies you earn from ironman, and how many cookies you get for eating a supercookie. With help from data provided by tyukmn.

Short url: polr.me/rofranks and polr.me/ranks!

D

Deleted member 4601

Could you include the average number of rounds to rank up from the previous rank?
I *think* that Underlings earn 1-3 scookies per round without ironman, since I've never had +0 scookies before =S

Thanks!

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I *think* that Underlings earn 1-3 scookies per round without ironman, since I've never had +0 scookies before =S
I've fixed it to be the correct number. Thanks for pointing that out!
Could you include the average number of rounds to rank up from the previous rank?
Thanks!
I've added it, but it's not completely reliable-- I'm ignoring Ironman for all ranks except for Grandmaster (where the only way of getting Supercookies is by playing Ironman rounds). Keep in mind that if you use Ironman, you will gain ranks faster than this.